Family Health International (FHI 360) in collaboration with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) invites qualified and interested companies to submit sealed quotations for the supply of the following:
Family Health International (FHI 360) in collaboration with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) is requesting for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) for Supply and Installation of Inverter System and Eletromechanical Repair Works at Supported Health Facilities in Anambra and Akwa Ibom States
Tender Reference No:
With funding from USAID, Family Health International (FHI360) is collaborating with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) under the Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (Epic) Mechanism to support the government of Nigeria to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS services by building Nigeria's capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care, and related services in Nigeria.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) is inviting qualified and interested companies to submit sealed quotations for Supply and Installation of Inverter System as well as Electrochemical Repair Works at Supported Health Facilities in Anambra (COOUTH) and Akwa lbom (UUTH)
Scope of Work
Interested bidders should visit these websites on any web browser to access and download the LOTS in respect to this notice:
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- LOT1 and LOT2 - Supply and Installation of Inverter System at Supported Health Facilities (Click Here)
- LOT1 and LOT2 - Electromechanical Repair Works at Supported Health Facilities (Click Here)
Evaluation and Award Criteria
- Company Profile: registered address(s), official/functional emails, telephone numbers and point of contact for the company
- Evidence of legal registration document of the company (CAC, FORM CO7 and FORM CO2)
- Latest Tax Clearance Certificate
- Evidence of Financial Capability (most recent audited account)
- Bank Reference Letter duly signed and addressed to AHNI Procurement Committee
- Valid registration with Council for the Regulation of Engineering In Nigeria (COREN)
- Evidence of experience in award(s) of renewable energy and electromechanical installations of similar scope, complexity. and value within the last 3 years: Bidders must provide copy(ies) of Job Orders or Contract of Supply and proof of delivery(ies)
- Financial Quotation and required Commercial Terms
Bidders must ensure that all requested information in (Minimum Eligibility Requirements) are included in the submission documentation. Proposals will be evaluated as follows:
Application Closing Date
|Stages of Bid Evaluation
||Complete Conformity to Tender Submission Requirement
||Pass or Fail
||Conformity to Minimum Eligibility Requirement listed 1-6
||Pass or Fail
||Conformity to Financial Quotation (i.e. Clear Specification in line with BoQ, delivery Leadtime, Price and Warranty
||Pass or Fail
||Consideration for Award
||Price Reasonableness, Acceptable Quality, Acceptable Delivery Timeline and Warranty
5:00pm (GMT) Thursday, 26th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Technical Documentation (Criteria 1-7) and Financial Quotation including commercial terms (Criteria 8) MUST be submitted in 2 separate envelopes, signed by authorized representative, properly labeled with your company name and address on one side of the envelop as well as its content on the other side of the envelope (E.g., Envelop 1-Technical Document, Envelop 2-Financial Quotation). You are expected to submit these two (2) envelopes inside one (1) big envelope duly addressed to:
The Procurement Committee,
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI),
#8, Yedseram Street, Off Ibrahim Babangida Boulevard,
Maitama - (FCT) Abuja.
- For clarification on any aspect of this tender, please send an email reflecting tender reference to: Abuja.Procurement@Ahnigeria.org
- AHNI is Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted but deducts withholding tax (WHT) in compliance; with relevant Nigerian Tax Laws;
- Deliveries- Supply and installation must be done at the listed supported Health Facilities in Anambra and Akwa Ibom State respectively;
- All proposal document submitted including prices must be valid for a period of three (3) month from the tender due date. This include but not limited to cost, terms, conditions, and service level agreement.
- Your can submit quotation for all the LOTS listed or at least one complete work scheduled consisting of two LOTS to be eligible for financial consideration; All supply must be accompanied by standard warranty and all works done must be accompanied by at least 1-year post-delivery warranty.
- AHNİ reserves the right to select and negotiate with those company it deems in its sole discretion to be qualified for competitive bid and to terminate negotiation without incurring any liability. Issuance of bid document does not constitute a commitment by AHNI to award a contract.