The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) invites interested bidders / vendors to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply "GIZ", is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) - IT Equipment
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH; ECOWAS Agricultural Trade (EAT)", funded by the Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany, would like to procure "IT Equipment" with the following minimum specifications:
- 5 Notebook 14"
- 5 Notebook 17"
- 12 Monitors 23.5"
- 10 Docking stations
- 10 Mouses
- 10 Adapter Display Port to DVI-D
- 10 Keyboards
- 10 HDMI to HDMI cables
- 2 Conference Beamers
- 7 Mobile wifi routers
- 5 Laser color printers
- 10 UPS Batteries
- 10 Voltage balancers.
Accordingly, GIZ invites interested Bidders to furnish GIZ Nigeria Country Office with the following:
Application Closing Date
- Comprehensive company profile
- An official letter expressing interest.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), and Memorandum of Association clearly indicating business area in IT.
- A Bank Introductory letter.
- Tax clearance certificate of the last three years indicating minimum annual turnover of NGN 23,145, 140.00 in the year 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Evidence of experience with previous similar jobs (supply and delivery of similar IT equipment with minimum value of 23,145,140 naira per evidence). Only third-party evidence will be considered not list of similar jobs/References.
5:00pm Tuesday, 24th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents only in hardcopies in a sealed envelope labelled "Expression of Interest 91162435" to GIZ Nigeria Office reception at:
No. 12 Charles de Gaulle Close,
F.C.T - Abuja.
- Your complete documents should not be more than 15 pages.
- Only complete documents received at the physical address indicated not later than Tuesday 24th May 2022 by 5 pm from the date of this publication will be accepted and considered.
- Do not send price offer, kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to firms that express their interest.