Federal Ministry of Tourism, Culture and National Orientation, Federal Secretariat, Phase 2, Central Area Abuja
The Federal Government has approved funds in the 2012 appropriation for the Ministry of Tourism, Culture and National Orientation. The Ministry intends to use the allocated funds to execute the Procurement of the Various Goods and Works.
2) The Ministry hereby invites competent and interested Suppliers and Contractors with relevant experience to tender for the following jobs.
Lot No. 1
Gidan Makama Cultural/Exhibition Centre
(a) Construction of the Gidan Malama Phase II
(b) Construction of driveway and Car Park
(c) Supply and Installation of 100KVA FG Wilton Perkins Gene rater.
(d) Supply and installation of twenty five (25) 2 HP/AC Air Conditioners.
(e) Supply of furniture
Lot No. 2
Refurbishment of the Existing Gidan Makama Museum
(a) Provision of Tiles and Interlocking paving store.
(b) Plastering f External/internal and rendering in “Chafe”.
(c) Provision of Doors and Gates.
(d) Supply/installation of twelve (12) 1.5 HPAC Air Conditions at existing Gidan Makama.
Lot No. 3
Cultural Industries, Calabar
(a) Construction of Cultural Industries Building In Calabar.
(b) Construction of Borehole
(c) Supply/installation of 20 KVA FG Wilson Perkins Generator.
Lot No. 4
Perimeter Fencing at National Theatre II Calabar
Land Survey, Design estimate and fencing of National Art Theatre II, Calabar.
Interested and eligible Suppliers, Contractors arid Consultants are required to submit the following documents.
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of VAT Registration & Remittances.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance for the last three years (2009, 2010, 2011) corresponding to declared turnover.
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Act 2004 induding evidence of remittances.
- Evidence of Experience with similar jobs in the last three years including; letters of award of contracts, contract sum(s), and completion certificates (please provide contact addresses of the Clients.
- Evidence of Technical Competence/Availability of Equipment(s).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) including relevant qualification/experience of key personnel.
- Evidence of Financial capability (Lots 1-3 only)
- Company’s audited account for the last three (3) years (2009, 2010, 2011) (Lots 1-3 only)
- Bid Security of 2.0% of bid price issued by a reputable bank is required. (Lots 1-3 only)
4) Closing Date/Submission or Bid Documents
Bid documents can be collected from the Office of the Deputy Director (Procurement), Room 222, Federal Ministry of Tourism, Culture and National Orientation between the hours of 10.am - 4pm Monday to Friday with effect from 15th October, 2012 for Lots 1 - 3. Duly completed tender documents should be submitted/dropped in the Tender Box located in the same office on or before 12 noon 26th November, 2012 at the address stated below. Both the Financial and technical envelopes clearly marked should be enclosed in a bigger envelope with the LOT number boldly written us the right hand corner of the envelope.
Contractors interested In Lot IV should submit Technical Bids only. All requests for collection of bid documents should be attached with the receipt of payment of a non-refundable fee of ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) per lot, Lots 1-315 favour of the Federal Ministry of Culture, Tourism and National Orientation.
5) Bid Opening
All bids submitted shall be publicly opened by 1pm on the 26th November, 2012 in the Block D conference Room. Company representative, Civil Society organizations and the general public are incited to witness the bid opening session.
6) Important Notice
Please note that-all costs incurred by-bidders-as-a-result-of response 10 this invitation and subsequent requests shall be borne by the respective firms. The Ministry is not under obligation to award the contract to the lowest bidder. Procurement Notices for contracts that fall within the approval threshold of the Ministry’s Accounting Officer will be pieced on the Ministry’s Notice Boards from time to time.
Mrs. Odesote Ibukun
Federal Ministry at Tourism, Culture and National Orientation