The Revenue Mobilization Allocation and Fiscal Commission by virtue of Paragraph 32(a), Part Ill of the Third Schedule to the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended) has the mandate to monitor the accruals into and disbursement of revenue from the Federation Account.
In pursuance of the above mandate, the Commission wishes to engage the services of a consultant to carry out Federation Account Revenue Monitoring and Evaluation (FARME) in respect of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) from January. 2011 to June, 2012 and therefore request for both technical and financial proposals from interested firms.
2.0 The Scope of the Work are as follows:
3.0 Technical and Financial Bid Submission Requirements
- Compilation of the revenue in flow into the Federation Account from NNPC and DPR;
- Documentation of the system and procedures applied by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) in generating revenue for the Federation
- Analysis and reconciliation of revenue generated in the period to ensure that what was reported at the Federation Account Allocation Committee (FAAC) is a fair representation of the revenue generated by those Agendas for the period
- Production of a comprehensive Report on its findings and suggestions on ways and means to generally ensure improvement and transparency in the reporting system in order to enhance the revenue accruing into the Federation Account.
In order to be considered for the bids, the Firm or Company must submit the following documents:
- Evidence of Valid Certificate of incorporation / Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission including photocopies of Form C02 and C07.
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years (2009, 2010, & 2011)
- Evidence of VAT Registration and Remittances.
- Company Profile including names, Qualification(s) and Experience(s) of key personnel.
- Evidence of Financial Capability to handle the job including letter of reference from your Banker.
- Evidence of Execution of similar Service.
- Certified Audited Account of the Company for the past 3 years (2009, 2010 & 2011).
- Evidence of PENCOM Registration and Remittance
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act,
- Any other document that will place the company on comparative advantage.
4.0 Collection/Submission of Technical and Financial Documents
(i) Collection of Bid Documents:
The Firms/Companies that meet the above requirements should pay a non-refundable tender fee of twenty five thousand Naira (N25,000) only in bank draft in favour of Revenue Mobilization Allocation and Fiscal Commission before the collection of bid documents from the Head of Procurement between the hours of 10:00am and 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.
(ii) Closing Date for Submission of Bid Documents:
The complete documents should be enclosed in an envelope sealed and marked (a) “Pre-qualification for ………..”, (b) Financial Bid for ……..” indicating the “Revenue Monitoring and Evaluations and must be addressed and returned within 26th November, 2012 to:
“The Secretary to the Commission,
Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission.
Plot 210, Tafawa Balewa Way.
Central Area. Garki-Abuja.”
Att: Head of Procurement
5.0 Closing Date
The closing date for submission of duly completed technical and financial bidding documents on 26th November, 2012 by 12:00noon (Date: Monday, 26th November, 2012)
6.0 Bid Opening and Venue
The Bids will be opened on the closing date of submission, Monday, 26th November, 2012 in the Commission% Board Room, Ground Floor of the Commission by 1.00pm. All bidders, NGO’s and the general public are invited to the opening of the Bids.
7.0 Please Note That:
- The Revenue Mobilization Allocation and Fiscal Commission reserves the right to reject any or all Pre-qualification documents that fails to meet expected standards.
- Late Submissions will not be entertained
Head of Procurement
For: RMA & FC