The International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites interested Bidders to submit sealed bids for the supply of the following works:
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is a United Nations agency that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid - Supply and Delivery of Various IT Equipment for ENBMC
IFB No.: NG10-22-052
Scope of Work
The IOM Bids Evaluation and Awards Committee (“BEAC”) now invites interested Bidders to submit “Bid” for the supply and delivery of Various IT Equipment for ENBMC.
- DL Server
- Server rack
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Backup Device (Data Backup Storage Device)
- Network Switch
- Dust blower
- Rack accessories- PDU
Application Closing Date
- This Invitation for Bids is open to all Bidders from Nigeria.
- Bidders should not be associated, or have been associated in the past, directly or indirectly, with a firm or any of its affiliates which have been engaged by IOM to provide consulting services for the preparation of the design, specifications, and other documents to be used for the procurement of the goods to be purchased under this Invitation for Bids.
- Government-owned enterprises in IOM’s Mission country Mission may participate only if they are legally and financially autonomous, if they operate under commercial law, and if they are not a beneficiary of IOM.
- Bidders shall not be under a declaration of ineligibility for corrupt, fraudulent and coercive practices issued by IOM in accordance with ITB Clause 3
- Bidders shall not be involved in terrorist act/criminal activities or associated with individuals and/or entities associated with terrorist act/criminal activities. For this purpose, Bidders shall not be included in the proscribed list of individuals and/or entities as contained in the 1267 Committee of the UN Security Council Counter Terrorism Committee (CTC)
31st May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Bids shall be delivered to the BEAC at:
55 Hassan Musa Katsina Road,
F.C.T - Abuja.
- Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids not registered in the bid registry will also be rejected.
- Bids without a signed copy of the supplier’s conformity form will be rejected.
- IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any bids, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all bids at any time prior to award of Contract, without obligation to inform the affected Bidder/s of the ground for IOM action.