The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) invites interested and qualified vehicle dealers / companies with relevant experience and qualifications to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply "GIZ", is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) - Vehicle
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH; "Pro-Poor Growth and Employment Promotion in Nigeria Programme -SEDIN", financed by German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). would like to procure one (1) SUV Vehicle, 2021 model minimum with the following but not limited specification:
- Engine Capacity: 2.4-4 litres;
- Engine Cylinder: Minimum 4:
- Seat Type: Leather Transmission:
- Automatic; Full 4x4 WD;
- Minimum fuel tank: 70 litres:
- All round airbags: Passengers and drivers;
- Engine power: From 100 - 200 hp;
- Fuel tank capacity: Min. 100 litres;
- Minimum ground clearance: 200mm;
- Minimum passengers' seats; 7:
- Fuel consumption: 8 to 14 litres per 100km;
- Color: Bright;
- Petrol engine;
- Ventilated front and rear disc brakes;
- AM/FM, CD Player with USB;
- Duty fully paid, non-Dubai specs.
Accordingly, GIZ invites interested dealers to furnish GIZ Nigeria Country Office with the following:
Application Closing Date
- An official letter expressing interest
- Comprehensive company profile
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC),
- Memorandum of Association clearly indicating relevant business area.
- A recent bank introductory letter addressed to GIZ.
- Tax clearance certificate of the last three years indicating an average turnover of NGN 100,000,000.00 (2019-2021)
- Evidence of being certified vehicle dealers and/ or adequate and reliable certificates including certificate of origin
- Evidence of experience with previous similar jobs (supply and delivery of vehicles). Only third-party evidence will be considered not list of similar jobs -certificate of job completion, delivery note, etc.
5:00pm Tuesday, 31st May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents as a hard copy in a sealed envelope labelled "Expression of Interest 91161488" to GIZ Nigeria Office reception at:
No. 12 Charles de Gaulle Close,
F.C.T - Abuja.
- Your complete documents should not be more than 20 pages.
- Only complete documents received at the physical address indicated not later than Tuesday, 31st May 2022 by 5pm will be accepted and considered.
- Do not send price offer, kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to firms that express their interest.