Ikeja Local Government invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the following projects:
Ikeja Local Government is requesting for:
Title: Invitation for Bids
Ikeja Local Government in pursuance of its mandate and in compliance with the requirement of the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency Law 2015 as amended in 2021 and in line with 2022 capital budgetary provision, the Ikeja Local Government now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the following projects.
Scope of Projects
- Lot1. Construction of Ikeja Local Government Office Complex Building
- Lot2. Construction of Legislative Building within Ikeja Local Government
Prospective Bidders are expected to provide the under listed information and documents:
Application Closing Date
- Cover Letter duly signed by the company's authorized signatory indicating area of interest;
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration with corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Evidence of Company Registration/Renewal with Ikeja Local Government
- Company's Audited Accounts for the years (2018, 2019 and 2020);
- Company Profile and organization structure with the CV of 3 key personnel with Professional Certificates.
- Evidence of Financial Capability (Reference letter from reputable Bank capable and willing to provide line of credit for project execution, if required);
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate of the Company and Two Directors for the last three (3) years (2018, 2019, 2020);
- Evidence of Technical Capacity (list of equipment, staffing etc);
- Possession of experience as a Prime Contractor in at least two (2) projects of similar nature and complexity with verifiable letters of contracts award and certificates of job completion within the last five (5)years from 2021;
- 10. Exact verifiable location and full Address/Contact, Telephone numbers and Email address of the authorized representation;
- Evidence of technical partnership (Manufacturer's authorization where necessary);
- In case of Joint Ventures, the company shall provide evidence of the Joint Venture Agreement executed by all parties in the Joint Venture;
- Performance Bond issued by Bank or Certified Insurance Company.
- Prospective Bidders should procure a Bidding Document at Ikeja Local Government Secretariat.
12:00 Noon Friday, 3rd May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Applications must be enclosed in sealed envelope and addressed to:
Head of Procurement,
Ikeja Local Government Secretariat,
2, Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Ikeja, Lagos State.
- Opening of bids follows immediately at the Local Government Secretariat. Eligible bidders can only bid for one lot.
- Ikeja Local Government will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party (ies) in connection with responses to this invitation.
- Interested eligible applicants may obtain further information at the Procurement Office, Ikeja Local Government, 2, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja Lagos.