Shell Nigeria Exploration & Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) invites interested and pre-qualified companies to submit tender documents for the following works:
Shell Nigeria Exploration & Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) is Nigeria’s oldest energy company, and has a long term and continuing commitment to the country, its people and the economy. Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with an average of 93,000 employees in more than 70 countries. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Provision of Specialty Medical Services for SNEPCO
SHELL hereby announces to interested and pre-qualified companies an upcoming tendering opportunity for the Provision of Specialty Medical Services for SNEPCO. The proposed contract will commence in Q3 2022 and remain active for a two-years duration, followed by a one year extension option.
Scope of Work
- Contract is required to procure the services of well-trained medical professionals with cognate and relevant post qualification experience, including the services of Doctors, Nurses and other professionals.
- Locum services will also be procured, which are required to fill staff slots that are vacant and to cover periods when Doctors, Nurses and other Health Staff are absent, on training courses or on annual leave.
- These services are also required during periods when the demand for medical services increase (peak shaving periods), or when there is a need for a specialty service.
- The contractor personnel shall deliver cost-effective and curative general and specialist medical services to eligible Shell staff, dependants, contractors and third parties in line with Shell policy to sustain a healthy and productive workforce.
- The contractor personnel must be suitably qualified for the provision of the services, e.g. for Physician services, MBBS, BLS, ACLS and additional fellowship qualification(s) in the area of specialty plus a minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a consultant in that specialty shall be required.
- Note that a minimum of five (5) years post-specialization experience is required for all services, except where deemed otherwise by Shell management.
Nigerian Content Requirements
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendor in the Product Groups 3.18.18(Manpower Supply, Temporary Staff Hiring Technical), 3.18.19 (Manpower Supply, Temporary Staff Hiring Administration) and 3.18.12 (Medical services) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this categories will receive Invitation to Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open www.vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business , contact NipeX office at 8, Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update .
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
Application Closing Date
- Tenderers shall be Nigerian companies having amongst their Directors registered members of Nigerian Medical & Dental Practitioners
- Demonstrate that the bidding entity is a Nigerian registered company with greater than or equal to 51% Nigerian shareholding. Provide evidence of company Ownership Structure form CO2 and CO7, registration on NOGIC JQS and DPR certificate
- Provide evidence of registration with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN), and or provide evidence of permit/licence with Ministry of health (MOH) or recognized health management organization in Nigeria
- Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (Administrative offices) in Nigeria to support this contract
- In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project- Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Submit Tenderer’s corporate organizational and project/contract specific organogram
Only Tenderers who are registered in the NJQS product/category 3.18.18(Manpower Supply, Temporary Staff Hiring Technical), 3.18.19 (Manpower Supply, Temporary Staff Hiring Administration) and 3.18.12 (Medical services) as at 3rd June 2022, being the advert close date, shall be invited to submit Combined Technical and Commercial bids.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SNEPCO to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SNEPCO and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- SNEPCO will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.