Newcross Exploration and Production Limited (NewCrossEP) invites suitable and reputable vendors to submit tender documents for the supply of the following works:
Newcross Exploration and Production Limited (NewCrossEP) is an independent domestic oil and gas exploration and production company based in Nigeria. NewcrossEP was established in 2013 and emerged as the successful bidder of OML 24, acquiring a 45% participating interest in the block hitherto managed under the NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture arrangement.Newcross Exploration and Production Limited is the operator of the NNPC/NewcrossEP Joint Venture.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Provision for Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Commissioning of Manifolds, Pig Receivers / Launchers in OML 24 Fields
Nipex Tender No:
Newcross Exploration and Production (Nigeria) Limited, Operator of NNPC/Newcross E&P Joint Venture in OML-24, located offshore in Rivers states, (referred to in this publication as "Insured") hereby invites suitable and reputable vendors to apply for the Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Commissioning of Manifolds, Pig Receivers/Launchers in OML 24, with an anticipated contract term of three (3) years plus one (1) optional year extension. Contract is expected to commence in 2020.
Scope of Work
Contractors shall render services for the Company's flowstations locations at Ekulama 1&2 and Awoba fields. The services shall include the: Engineering, Procurement, installation and commissioning of manifolds, pig receivers/launchers. The manifold shall be of ligament sizes ranging between 4", 6", 8", 10" and 12". The Headers shall consist of a Test, LP, MP/IP, HP, and XHP respectively. The number of slots shall be as determined. The manifold pressure rating shall be in the range of 150 # up to 3000#. The pigs shall have barrels ranging from 4" to 12" in diameter
The scope of work consists of activities required to accomplish, as a minimum, the follow:
- Conceptual, FEED and Detailed Engineering
- Provision of materials for fabrication, construction and assemblage viz; pipes, elbows, Tees, flanges, blinds, valves, gaskets, studs/nuts, instruments, structural steel for base frame/skid.
- Fabrication and Construction piping/skid
- NDT viz; Radiography, MPI, DPI
- Blasting and Painting
- Delivery, Installation of skidded manifold, pigs
Nigerian Content Requirements
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the following 4.04.04, and 4.04.09, category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at, 8/10 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JOS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the Nipex system.
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian-registered/owned company. Submission of certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, etc.) including company memorandum & article of association and other evidence of entity's incorporation, shareholding & ownership structure in Nigeria.
- A detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities and infrastructure (assets, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, etc.) in Nigeria to support this contract.
- A plan of how it intends to give first consideration to materials, manufactured as well as assembled goods of Nigerian origin which shall include a breakdown of all materials and consumables to be utilized and identifying those that are found locally, finished products and materials that will be procured from Nigerian manufacturing and assembly plants, finished goods that order can be placed from outside Nigeria through Nigerian authorized vendors and accredited agents and those that would be directly imported.
- All Engineering activities and man-hours shall be domiciled 100% in-country (Nigeria).
- Tenderer shall domicile 100% of all Project management activities and man-hours in-country (Nigeria).
- Demonstrate ownership and/or providing evidence of category A or B (for in-country Facility for Manufacturing of Pipeline Pigs and Accessories of Launcher and Receivers).
- In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Develop a Research & Development Plan which shall explain the methodology of how it intends to promote education, attachments, training, research and development in Nigeria in relation to the contract.
- Evidence of Registration on the NOGIC JOS.
Application Closing Date
Only tenderers who are pre-qualified in NJQS Product/Category Product/Category for Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Commissioning of Manifolds, Pig Receivers / Launchers 4.04.04, and 4.04.09 as at 16:00hrs, 24th June, 2022 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- Interested Companies must be prequalified for this product/service category in NJQS.
- Full tendering procedure will be provided only to companies that have been successfully prequalified in NJQS.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as an Invitation to Tender (ITT) nor a commitment on the part of Newcross Exploration and Production (Nigeria) Limited to award a contract to any company and/or associated companies or agents.
- This advertisement shall not entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Newcross Exploration and Production (Nigeria) Limited and/or its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- All costs incurred in registering and pre-qualifying for this and other product/service categories in NJQS shall be borne solely by Company.
- Companies that are prequalified for this product/service category in NJQS must ensure that the name and contact details (physical address, email address and telephone number) of their company and authorized/responsible personnel is up to date in their company profile in NJQS database.
- Newcross Exploration and Production (Nigeria) Limited shall communicate only with the authorized/responsible personnel of prequalified companies and not through unauthorized individuals or agents.