The African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re) invites reputable consulting firms to express interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re) is an International Financial Institution with Headquarters in Lagos (Nigeria). Africa Re operates through six (6) Regional Offices across Africa: Casablanca (Morocco), Abidjan (Côte d’Ivoire), Nairobi (Kenya), Lagos (Nigeria), Cairo (Egypt) and Ebene (Mauritius). Africa Re equally has one (1) Local Office in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia), one Underwriting Representative Office in Kampala, Uganda and three (3) Subsidiaries (Africa Re South Africa Limited in Johannesburg (South Africa), Africa Retakaful in Cairo (Egypt) and Africa Re Underwriting Agency Limited in Dubai (The United Arab Emirates).
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Review and Enhancement of ICT Governance, Policies and Procedures
The ICT Department is currently executing an ICT & Cybersecurity strategy alongside the corporate strategy plan. For standardized and efficient procedures and operations, an updated governance framework and policies are required.
As a result, Africa Re would like to use world-class technology frameworks and standards to create forward-thinking and innovative structures and processes. As a result, the Corporation is seeking bids from reputable consulting firms to review current processes and environments and, recommend an organizational structure and documentation that will enable the Department to fulfill its objectives and goals more efficiently.
Scope of Service
The consultant will be required to undertake the following assignment:
- Review current governance model, polices, procedures and operations
- Select suitable and agile frameworks and standards in line with our strategies and business model,
- Propose a new governance model and organizational structure,
- Draft set of policies and procedures for efficient and optimum processes and operations,
- Provide a brief implementation roadmap including induction sessions for senior management and ICT team.
At the end of the exercise, the consultant is expected to provide at least the following:
Evaluation Processes and Selection Criteria
- An Agile governance model including reporting structure and periodicity of meetings and reviews,
- Set of policies to support and govern processes and functions,
- Set of procedures derived from the policies to streamline the operations and meet end user expectations,
- Implementation roadmap and induction / training plan for senior management and ICT Team
Responses to this RFP will be evaluated and scored based on the following criteria:
Application Closing Date
- Understanding of the requirements
- Approach and methodology
- Implementation plan
- Team composition and tools to be used
- Firm’s financial stability
- Quality and clarity of proposal presentation
30th June, 2022.
Submission of Documents
The Proposals should be submitted through the email address: email@example.com
subject of the email should read “Review of ICT Policies and Procedures". Any proposal received by Africa Re after the submission deadline shall be rejected.
AFRICA RE Rights Reserved
AFRICA RE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take actions deemed in AFRICA RE’s best interest that may include any one or more of the following without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder(s) of any obligation to inform the affected bidder(s):
- Accept or Reject any or all proposals in whole or in part, at any time prior to award of Contract
- Waive any minor irregularities or informalities in a proposal
- Vary any timetable or schedule
- Suspend or modify the RFP process
- Negotiate the details of a proposal prior to contracting
(PDF) for a detailed description of the ITT.