Family Homes Funds Limited (FHFL) invites interested, competent and qualified Construction Companies (Developers) to indicate interest by submitting RFP and EOI documents for the following works:
The Family Homes Funds Limited (FHFL) is a social housing initiative promoted by the Federal Government of Nigeria as part of its Social Intervention Programme. The Company is a Limited Liability Company with initial shareholding by the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority. Over the next 4 years, the company aims to invest up to N1.3trn in promoting the development of 500,000 homes for people on low income. In the process, the Company also aims to create up to 1,500,000 jobs.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposals (RFP) and Expression of Interest (EOI) for Family Homes Fund Limited (FHFL) Estates Renovation Works at Grand Luvu Nasarawa State
Family Homes Funds Limited is desirous of procuring the services of a Construction Companies (Developers) to execute renovation works at the FHFL Grand Luvu Estates, LuvuMadaki, Nasarawa State.
The bids should be submitted in accordance with the specifications, terms, and conditions shown in this Request for Proposals (RfP). This RfP is being released to identify an experienced Construction Companies to carry out the services as detailed in this document. Prospective respondents are advised to read this information carefully prior to submitting a proposal.
The Grand Luvu Estates
The estate comprises of two phases (Luvu 1 & 2) of 582 housing units of one and two-bedroom semidetached bungalows with the following ancillary infrastructure:
Scope of Work
- Electric poles
- Borehole facilities
- Underground water storage tanks
- Overhead water storage tanks
- Road network
- Barbed wire perimeter fencing
The scope of works involves the execution of specific renovation work within the estates to upgrade the current state of the infrastructure within and outside the estate. The scope of works has been divided into 6 LOTS. Each Applicant may apply to multiple LOTS:
- LUVU 1 Perimeter Fence: Construction of fence around the Luvu 1 estate with blockwork, plastering, and barbed tape. Removal of existing wire fence and making good existing dwarf block wall fence alongside wall finishing and installation of barbed tape.
- LUVU 2 Perimeter Fence: Construction of fence around the Luvu 2 estate with blockwork, plastering, and barbed tape. Removal of existing wire fence and making good existing dwarf block wall fence alongside wall finishing and installation of barbed tape.
- Provision of five (5) overhead tanks of 50,000 Litre capacity.
- Provision of twelve (12) solar powered boreholes (drilling and installation).
- Provision of hundred (100) solar powered streetlights across the estates
- Correction of the water reticulation/piping issues in the estates as a result of broken/damaged pipes
- Drainage level correction and alignment in Grand Luvu 1
- Compaction and levelling of internal roads with laterite.
Bidders are strongly advised to pay a visit to the estate for clearer understanding of the requirements.
Qualifications / Eligibility Requirements
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission. (CAC) including form CAC2 and CAC7 or CAC 1.1.
- Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till December 31, 2020, with a minimum average turnover of N50,000,000.00.
- Evidence of Current Pension Compliance Certificate form valid till December 31st, 2022.
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till December 31, 2022.
- Evidence of Compliance Certificate with the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) valid till December 31, 2022.
- Evidence of registration in the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants, and Service providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022 or valid certificate issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - 2021, 2020 & 2019.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for execution of the project when needed.
- Company Profile including the following information: name of firm, office address, corporate email of the Firm, and Corporate profile indicating list and profile of key personnel/directors and the organizational structure of the firm.
- Curriculum Vitae of the key staff to be deployed for the project including copies of their Academic /Professional Qualifications (such as COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.).
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects.
- List of Equipment’s and Machinery possessed by the firm as required for the scope of the works itemized in the selected LOT and as available for immediate deployment for the Grand Luvu renovation and rehabilitation works if engaged.
- Conflict of Interest Statement: submit a statement regarding any activities or relationships of the responder that might create a conflict of interest for the responder or FHFL, and, if such activities or relationships exist, a description of the facts, legal implications, and possible effects sufficient to permit FHFL to appreciate the significance of the conflict and react as appropriate.
- Current sworn affidavit disclosing:
- That the company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt,
- That the company does not have any Director who has ever been convicted in any court in Nigeria or any other country for criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety,
- Whether or not any FHFL employee or member of the FHFL selection committee is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has a pecuniary interest in the applicant, and - That all documents submitted are true and correct in all particulars.
- Exceptions: If any, kindly note any exceptions to the eligibility requirements in their entirety.
12:00pm, 4th July, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Submissions should be sent via mail to: email@example.com
(PDF) for a detailed description of the RFP.