The National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) invites interested and reputable consultants with the requisite experience to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) is an organisation charged with the responsibility of facilitating the development and management of the policies and strategies of all sectors to ensure the human, financial and organizational resources to support the successful execution of the national HIV/AIDS response programme in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Engagement of Consultant for the Customization of the Non-Health Sector Tools on ENNRIMS DHIS 2.0.
The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) has received funding from Global Fund in continuance of the pursuit of its statutory responsibilities for HIV/AIDS treatment, care & Support and strengthening of health systems in Nigeria by further addressing the gaps in the National HIV prevention and treatment program.
In its efforts to achieve and strengthening of community routine monitoring and surveillance system for the non-health sector (FSW, MSM, PWIDS, AYP and People in close settings) HIV Program and data transmission through the national ENNRIMS DHIS2 Platform.
The Agency is therefore, seeking for qualified professionals in customization of the non-health sector tools on ENNRIMS DHIS 2.0. In compliance with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Agency, therefore invites technical proposal and Priced Quotations from reputable consultants for the immediate customization tools for the under listed high-level activity.
Aim and Objectives
The overall aim of the engagement of the consultant is to customize the non-health sector tools on the eNNRIMS-DHIS2 platform
The specific objectives are:
- Customize all non-health sector data elements, indicators and MSF tools on the platform for reporting.
- Configure all non-health sector organization units and attach corresponding MSF.`
- Configure the data visualization modules for the database to generate the required reports.
- Develop training slides, manual and presentation for NTOT.
- Facilitate the training of Trainers on the new platform.
- Build the capacity of the NACA NNRIMS-DHIS2 team to generate reports, factsheets, and quarterly implementation reports and manage the platform.
- Liaise with the RME department to develop validation rules and its implementation.
- Configure mobile (light and smartphone) data entry modules to ensure data entry via mobile devices
- The assignment will tentatively be undertaken for a period of 15days.
Qualifications and Competencies Required
- Customization of Revised harmonized non-health sector tools (FLHE, VC, HBC, HIV Self-test, Prevention)
- Non-health sector Organisation unit customised and attached to corresponding nonhealth sector MSF.
- MSF Validation rules implemented.
- Final Training slides, Training manuals and presentations to train stakeholders and health facility staff developed.
- The capacity of NACA NNRIMS-DHIS2 is built on the factsheet productions, data generations, and management on the platform.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of a Master’s degree or equivalent degree, in Health Information Systems Management.
- Minimum of 10years’ experience and demonstrated advanced health information management skills.
- Demonstrable skills in working with one or more programming languages including Java Runtime Environment (JRE 7 or higher) Tomcat server, Java, and PostgreSQL 4, web – Apache HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat, Databases – MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle.
- Development experience utilizing web-based applications such as J2EE, JDK, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, and HTML.
- Five years’ expertise in information system management especially on web-based software platforms and database administration;
- Five years’ experience in DHIS 2 configuration for health information systems;
- Previous work experience supporting countries in DHIS2 rollout in sub-Saharan countries including experience in training DHIS administrators and health information uses;
- Excellent skills and experience in training facilitation, mentoring and capacity development;
- Demonstrate oral and written communication skills, including presentations.
12:00pm, 6th June, 2022.
Submission of Documents
The detailed Proposal must be in English Language and submitted in three (3) hard copies each (one original & two copies) of the requested documents and proposal. The documents shall then be enclosed and sealed in one (1) single outer envelope, and clearly marked at the topmost right corner “Customization of tools” and the Name, Address, Email and Phone Number of the Consultant boldly written at the back of the envelope, with acknowledgement to NACA office at the address below at:
National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA),
Ground Floor Room 1.08,
No. 3 Zinguinchor Street,
Beside AEDC Office,
Wuse zone 4,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Notes / Disclaimer
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- NACA shall verify any or all documents and claims made by applicants and will disqualify consultants with falsified documents and claims.
- If it is determined that submitted documents and claims have been falsified, the consultant may face prosecution in a court of Law.
- NACA shall not be held responsible for any disqualified proposal as a result of any omission or deletion relating to the submission guidelines.
- This advertisement shall not be construe a contract to any Consultant, nor shall it entitle any Consultant submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NACA.
- NACA is not bound to shortlist any Consultant, and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities or providing reason.
(PDF) for more clarifications on the ITT.