The Gibran Books and Values Society (GBVS) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for Invitation to Express Interest by submitting the following pre-qualification documents:
Gibran Books and Values Society (GBVS) is a National Non-Governmental Organization that has spent the past 5 years providing humanitarian support to conflict affected communities in Northeast Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Express Interest for Prequalification
- GBVS invites interested businesses and specialists who wish to be prequalified into its vendor list to indicate interest by submitting pre-qualification documents.
Submissions are expected from registered entities who should provide:
- Legal evidence of registration of the company;
- Complete company profile;
- Confirmation of financial capacity of the company (3 years Audited Statement of Accounts);
- Evidence of relevant contracts handled in the past 3 years or since registration (if under 3 years)
- Reference contact list;
- Other relevant supporting documents as per the Application form.
- Evidence of tax registration and compliance;
- Clear address within Nigeria
- Sworn Affidavit as proof of disability (for businesses owned by persons with disability) or affidavit as proof of women-owned / managed business.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2022, before midnight, Nigerian time.
How to Apply
Interested businesses/entities can submit the filled EOI form and other requested documents by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
For any clarification on any aspect of this Expression of Interest advert, please send an e-mail not later than 15th June 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request the complete prequalification application documents, please email: email@example.com
- As part of the prequalification process, GBVS may visit the locations of the vendors to access their capacity as stated on the EOI form or remotely conduct similar assessment including through contacting specified referees.
- Nothing in this EOI shall be taken to form a binding legal contract. The potential subsequent procurement will be governed by the policies and procedures of the Gibran Books and Values Society (GBVS).
- This Call for Expression of Interest does not amount to a commitment on the part of the GBVS either financially or otherwise.
- GBVS reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the submissions without any obligation to inform the affected applicants of the ground for the acceptance or rejection
- We thank you for your interest.