Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA)
Satellite Towns Development Agency (STDA)
The Federal Capital Territory Administration has allocated Funds to the Satellite Towns Development Agency in the year 2012 appropriation for the Construction of its Corporate Headquarters. The office which is to be located at Kuje Area Council in the FCT would be tailored to meet the operational demand for the Agency’s Headquarters.
2. Accordingly, the Agency is inviting interested Professional Finns (Consortium) to submit Expression of Interest (EoI) for the Design and Production of Contract Documents.
3. Participation is open to all fully registered and current Professional Firms whose Principals must be Nigerians. The Principals must have current Practice License. A Nigerian Architectural Firm shall be the Lead Consultant in association with other firms.
A. Brief of Scope of Services
The professional services involved amongst others:
- Architectural Design;
- Structural Engineering Design;
- Mechanical Engineering Design;
- Electrical Engineering Design;
- Bill of Quantities; and
- General and Particular Specifications.
The proposed Head Office Complex is a four (4) floors structure covering an average floor area of 5735m2 for Offices, Conference Hall, Library and Restaurant.
B. Eligibility Requirements
C. Additional Requirements:
- Evidence of Registration of the firm with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Thx Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years expiring December,20l2;
- Evidence of compliance with the Provision of Pension Reform Act 2004 which stipulate Registration and up to date Remittance of employee Pension Fund contributions in line with Part IV section 16 subsection 6d of the Public Procurement Act, 2007;
- Evidence of Firm’s Contributions to Industrial Training fund (ITF);
- Copies of Professional Bodies and related Regulatory Agency Registration Certificates for Individual or Firms;
- Copies of Registration issued by the Professional Bodies for Graduate and Associate Membership;
D. Closing Date
- Evidence of being financially up to date with the Professional Bodies and Regulatory Agency for any of the membership categories;
- Copies of Instruments binding Group/Team submission such as a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU);
- Corporate Profile of the firm including CVs of key personnel, registered address, functional contract email address and OSM phone number(s);
- Evidence of Registration of Key Personnel with Professional Bodies;
- Evidence of up to date Annual returns with CAC (2011);
- Evidences of similar jobs successfully executed or being executed;
- Sworn affidavit in line with the provision of Part IV Section 16, subsection 6(e & 1) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007;
- Evidences of Technology capacity I equipment / relevant software for the project;
- Evidences of compliance with local content requirements.
29th October, 2012
E. Submission and Opening Expression of Interest
The Documents for Expression of Interest for Design and Production of Contract Documents are to be submitted in Three (3) copies (One Original two photocopies) each should be sealed and labeled as Expression of Interest for Design and Production of Contract Documents for the Proposed Head Office Complex. All pages to be duly endorsed by representative of the firm. The documents are to be dropped in the Tender Box in Room 043 (Former Public Building Block), FCTA Tenders Board Secretariat, Area 11, Garkl - Abuja, not later than 10:00am 29th October, 2012, being two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.. The representatives of the Finns and members of the public who choose to attend are invited to witness the opening of the on the same day by 12:00 noon at FCT Tenders Board Annex, Room G9 Akinola Aguda Hall, FCT Archives & History Bureau, Behind AGIS Building, Peace Drive, Area II, Garki, Abuja.
- Due Diligence could be carried out on the companies to verify claims included in the submissions;
- Interested members of the Public especially Civil Right Organization are invited to attend the opening exercise. They are expected to adhered to the Code of Conduct for Public Procurement Observers stipulated by the Bureau of Public Procurement
- Response to this Invitation shall not obligate FCTA/ STDA to consider any responding company for the award of any contract. All cost incurred shall be borne by the responding company;
- The advert should not be construed as a commitment on the part of the FCTA/STDA, nor shall it entitle responding companies to seek any indemnity from FCTA/STDA by virtue of such company having responded to this advert.