1.0 High quality consultancy services are needed m the following areas architectural, civil/structural, electrical, mechanical and quantity surveying-for the 2012 TETF) Projects.
2.0 For Tendering
Prospective consultants are required to submit the following documents:
3.0 Verification of Claims
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Verifiable evidence of tax clearance certificate for the past three years
- Evidence of Registration with ITF
- Evidence of Registration with Pencom
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittance
- Verifiable evidence of audited account for the past three years
- Company profile with detailed list of the principal technical personnel including their qualifications and registration with professional bodies.
- Evidence of corporate registration with professional bodies ARCON, COREN etc as applicable
- List of similar services done previously.
- Evidence of financial capability and bank support (where applicable)
The College reserves the right to verify claims made in the tender documents submitted by the prospective consultants.
4.0 Submission of Documents
The Tender documents must be forwarded in sealed envelope and marked “Application as a
Consultant” at the top left hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
Federal College of Education (Technical)
Asaba, Delta State
5.0 Closing Date
12th November, 2012.
The tender documents received will be opened at 2:00pm prompt on the closing date at the College’s Board Room located in the temporary site of the college.
Prospective consultants should endeavour to attend the opening exercise.
L. I. Ughechie