The Albino Foundation invites applications from qualified vendors or service providers for the Supply of Multimedia Screen / Television. Interested vendors or services provider should meet the following requirements.
The Albino Foundation (TAF) is a Non-Governmental Organisation registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission. TAF’s work focuses on the inclusion of persons with disabilities in Nigeria’s socio-political economy through advocacy action, legislative and policy change interventions, as well as collaborations for mainstreaming disability inclusion. TAF’s vision as a leading disability champion in Nigeria is an inclusive society for all.
Applications are invited from qualified vendor or service provider for:
Title: Invitation to Bid for the Supply of Multimedia Screen / Television
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- TAF is conducting a tender process within Nigeria and invites your submission of proposals for the supply of 1 No. Television / Multimedia Display screen (not less than 75 Inches).
Eligibility for prequalification shall include the following:
- Submission of Completed Vendor/supplier Registration Form
- Presentation of Evidence of CAC Registration
- Presentation of Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate
- Presentation of Company Profile
Kindly note the following:
- The consideration for the selection of vendors and service providers shall be determined by the following weighted measures:
- Compliance with the conditions for registration
- Alignment to product/service specifications
- Responsiveness of quoted prices/product cost
- The weights to be attached to the above measures shall be determined by the TAF Procurement Unit in line with internal standards and considerations.
- The Albino Foundation assumes no responsibility for product/service or delivery/transport costs.
- VAT is not paid. Withholding Tax will be deducted as prescribed by the Government of Nigeria.
- All products/services submitted must meet official Nigeria Government standards.
- The Albino Foundation reserves the right to make changes to above -specified quantities until the final awards are concluded.
- Relationship with any TAF staff or partner should be fully disclosed on the tender. This will not disqualify the bid in any form but will help avoid a conflict of interest.
Application Closing Date
24th January 2023; 12:00 PM
How to Apply
Interested and qualified vendor / service provider should submit their bids in sealed envelopes and marked “Re: Invitation to Tender: Multimedia Screens” to:
The Procurement Committee,
The Albino Foundation,
990 Nal Boulevard,
Important Information / Notice
- The issuance of this invitation does not constitute an award of contract on the part of The Albino Foundation nor does it commit the Albino Foundation to pay for the costs incurred in the preparation and submission of a bid.
- Terms of Contract/engagement shall be provided for and stipulated in the Contract Agreements to be executed following the award.
- The Albino Foundation reserves the right to reject any bids received. The final award of any resultant contract will not be made until all the necessary Albino Foundation internal procedures have been completed.
- Please direct any questions concerning this Invitation to The Secretary, Procurement Unit at (08120180888). The Albino Foundation Tender Committee shall open tenders soon afterward.
- TAF Tender Committee will make a notification within two weeks of a decision.