Tenders are hereby invited from competent, reputable and interested Contractors with relevant experience and good track records for the:
Supply of 150 Sets of Classroom Collapsible Chairs at the College of Health Sciences and Technology, Ijero-Ekiti
2) Tender Requirements
3) Closing Date
- Evidence of Company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of registration with the College of Health Sciences and Technology, Ijero Ekiti
- Evidence of registration with Bureau of Public Procurement of Ekiti State
- Evidence of Company’s Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three consecutive years.
- Evidence of payment of Development Levy in Ekiti state for the last three years.
- Evidence of Business Premises registration with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry of Ekiti State.
- Evidence of payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N30,000:00
- Evidence of the execution of previous works similar in nature
- Comprehensive Company Profile
All tenders should be submitted to the College not later than 29th October, 2012.
4) Collection and Submission of Tenders
(a) The detailed specification of the works to be done are contained in the tender documents which are available for collection from the Works Department of the College upon payment of tender fees to Enterprise Bank Plc, Ikoro Ekiti Branch.
Acct No: 1101014523
(b) All tenders should be submitted in sealed envelopes (3 copies) with the title of the Contract clearly indicated on the top left corner of the envelope and addressed to:
College of Health Sciences and Technology,
P.M.B 316, Ijero Ekiti, Ekiti State of Nigeria
Kindly note that tenders will be opened on the closing date of this advertisement at 12:00pm please.