John Snow Incorporated (JSI) is making a Request for Quotation for Provision of Window Blinds and Installation in their offices in Abuja (FCT), Lagos, Edo, Jigawa, Imo and Bayelsa States. Interested bidders should possess relevant qualifications.
John Snow Incorporated (JSI) - We are public health care and health systems consultants and researchers driven by a passion to improve health services and health outcomes for all.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Request for Quotation for Provision of Window Blinds and Installation
RFQ Number: JSI-2023-01-M-RITE PROJECT (Provision of Window blinds and Installation)
Locations: JSI Offices in Abuja (FCT), Lagos, Edo, Jigawa, Imo and Bayelsa
Vendor’s Expected Delivery Date: On or before June 12th, 2023
Delivery Location: JSI Office in Fct, Lagos, Edo, Jigawa, Imo, Bayelsa
Description / Specifications
JSI is seeking vendor to supply the following Window blinds specified in the table below:
- Supply of window blinds for the new office facility(Day light)
- Installation of window blinds in the new office facility(Day Light)
- Adequately provide quality window blinds within the provisions JSI
- Maintenance of the window blinds in the event that areas that are not properly installed, the vendor would carry out routine maintenance at no cost to JSI
- The vendor shall readily provide these services to all JSI project states i.e., Lagos, Bayelsa, Edo, Imo and Jigawa States respectively
- Provision of alternative cost-effective ways to ensure good items are installed in all project offices
- The vendor should avail himself/herself for inspection of the office premises to ascertain the adequate number of window blinds to be installed and not work with the assumption of the number of items to be supplied
- From the date of selection, the vendor should ensure that installation should be at most two (2) days
- Provision of the window blinds in the Abuja office will cover the entire building i.e., 4 units of 4bedroom apartments and boy’s quarters
- The vendor should carefully read and understand JSI’s modus operandi
- JSI/M-RITE in F.C.T Abuja, Lagos, Edo, Imo, Bayelsa and Jigawa
Documentation: Vendors are expected to submit the following:
- Price Quote
- Coporate Account Number
- Technical Acceptability
- Submission of valid business registration certificate.
- Valid license to practice profession
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Vendors shall include a list of at least three (3) current references for which comparable work has been performed within the last two years. This list shall include the company name, contact person, address, telephone number and email address
Requirement / Evaluation Criteria
Bidders are expected to submit properly signed financial bid with the company’s letterhead paper.
- Detailed Specifications with attached photos.
- Offerors delivery terms must be within 1 week upon receiving of Purchase Order (PO)
- Past experience of similar goods to INGOs (three reference letter / past contracts copy/PastPurchaseOrder)
- Minimum OF 1-year warranty statement from the supplier and after sales support service
- Price / Cost Ability to pre-finance the assignment 100%
Indicate Product Origin (Country of Manufacture)
- Within 30 days of delivery and presentation of completed, signed invoice and delivery note.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their Request / Proposal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Financial bids must be in NGN
- Following the requirement of the Federal Government of Nigeria, John Snow Incorporated (JSI) will deduct 5% withholding tax from the total contractual sum. Also note that JSI- is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) and is VAT exempted.
- JSI reserves the right to reject any or all bids if it fails to meet the criteria or are submitted after the stipulated closing date.
- Only successful bidder(s) shall be notified and will be asked to sign a Local Purchase Order (Contract document) with John Snow Incorporated.
- Any submission made after the stipulated date will not be considered.
- This is not a contract. it is for information purposes only.