The Foundation for Refugee Economic Empowerment (FREE) is making a Request for Quotations from qualified Bidders for Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Supplies (Goods / Services / Works) in Borno State. Interested bidders should possess relevant qualifications.
The Foundation for Refugee Economic Empowerment (FREE) is a purpose-driven humanitarian and development non-governmental organization that implements a range of portfolio through purposeful partnerships. FREE builds bridges for improved lives for people affected by calamity. Our mission is to support people affected by natural and man-made disasters, especially those who have suffered displacement to be able to get back their lives and livelihoods in no time.
We work also with underserved communities to ensure that they have basic facilities and services. Over the past 7 years, working closely with government, civil society and private sector partners, FREE has reached more than 1,000,000 beneficiaries across Nigeria with assistance in Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), Food and Livelihood Assistance, Health and Nutrition Support, Education in emergency, among others.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) for Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Supplies (Goods / Services / Works)
Reference Number: ITT/BO/2023/001
- We wish to engage the services of interested vendors to provide WASH facilities/services to support its activities with vulnerable conflict-affected persons in Borno State.
- FREE provides assistance to calamity-affected people and other populations in distress.
- FREE supports affected people regardless of race, religion, creed, or political convictions.
- FREE staff members observe neutrality and undertake to respect the organizationâ€Ÿs professional code of conduct, while committing to maintain complete independence from all political, economic, or religious bodies.
FREE invites interested eligible businesses/individuals to submit by deadline, quotations along with:
- Business Registration
- Tax Registration
- Business Profile
- Duly filled, signed/stamped tender documents for Supplies below:
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Supplies (Goods/Services/Works) In Borno:
- ITT/BO/2023/001/A: Upgrading of hand pump to solar motorized borehole (smbh) in Damboa
- ITT/BO/2023/001/B: Rehabilitation of water systems in Damboa
- ITT/BO/2023/001/C: Supply of Aquatabs 167mg water treatment tablets
- ITT/BO/2023/001/D: Daily water trucking
- ITT/BO/2023/001/E: Supply of household wash NFIs
- ITT/BO/2023/001/F: Rehabilitation/ re-construction of communal and institutional sanitation facilities
- ITT/BO/2023/001/G: Supply of disinfection kit
- ITT/BO/2023/001/H: Supply of visibility/protective kit
- ITT/BO/2023/001/I: Construction materials/solid waste management
- ITT/BO/2023/001/J: Provision of post-distribution monitoring service
- ITT/BO/2023/001/K: Training of village mechanics on water facility repair and provision of repair kits.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2023 (16:00hours).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified bidders should send their Offers
to: email@example.com with the proposal reference number ''ITT/BO/2023/001" clearly marked at the cover page of the mail.
Submit Offers (with the proposal reference number "ITT/BO/2023/001" clearly marked at the top right corner of the envelop) in Person or via courier to:
The Procurement Committee,
Foundation for Refugee Economic Empowerment,
25B, Golden Plaza, Opposite Elkanemi College of Theology,
Click here for Tender Details (PDF)
- The offers must be received not later than the closing date unless FREE determines there were exceptional reasons for the delay in submission.
- Failure to meet the Closing Date may result in the bid being void.
- Foundation for Refugee Economic Empowerment is under no obligation whatsoever to award the contract or to award it to the lowest bidder.
- Should you require further information or clarification on the tender requirements, please address them to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org between 14th August 2023 and 20th August 2023.
- All official communication should be in English language.
- Bidders must complete the tender response form and should go through the tender instruction for guidance.