Title: Request for Photography Services for the Dissemination of WHO COVID-19 Microplanning Guidance and Training Materials (October 18th)
Period of Performance: October 18th - 19th, 2023
Background to the Project
- The USAID-funded project, MOMENTUM Routine Immunization Transformation and Equity (M-RITE), works in partnership with the Nigerian government to increase the capabilities of the health system, at national and subnational levels of the Health System of Ministry of health Nigeria Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI).
- The project seeks to address the barriers to reaching zero-dose and under-immunized children with life-saving vaccines and other health services.
- M-RITE is working closely with the Nigeria National Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI) and COVID Vaccination ramp up in the five focal States of Bayelsa, Edo, Imo, Jigawa, and Lagos, the Government of Nigeria and other routine immunization implementing partners.
Current Status of the Activity
- In November 2021, JSI Research & Training institute, Incorporated (JSI) supported World Health Organization (WHO) with technical writing and overall support to release an interim Guidance on Operational Microplanning for COVID-19 Vaccination.
- The guidance provided a ‘conceptual framework’ for COVID-19 vaccination microplanning at the sub-national level, including an eight-step process and standardized tools and procedures.
- Subsequently, a review of the guidance on, 1) Relevance and replicability of the COVID-19 vaccination strategies and tools in the existing microplanning guidance. 2) Vaccination rollout experiences in countries in order to gain deeper insight has since led to the an updated, expanded and refined version of the WHO COVID-19 microplanning guidance.
- In May 2023, the World Health Organization (WHO) released a revised version of the guidelines with technical writing and overall support from JSI.
- JSI is now organizing a launch event for key Routine Immunization stakeholders on the guidance and a two-day in-person microplanning training for SMOH, SPHCDA, and Local Government Area Immunization, Routine Immunization professionals, and Monitoring & Evaluation officers.
General Objective of the Assignment
- The overall objective of this assignment is to document the launch and training of the WHO COVID-19 microplanning guidance and training materials
- Take high resolution photos/ images of the entire proceedings.
- Capture the events on video.
- Create short video of highlights of the events.
Expected Outputs / Deliverables:
- High resolution images, short videos and full video of the launch proceedings.
- The photographer-videographer will be supervised by the M-RITE Snr SBC Advisor.
Schedule of Deliverables
||Capture proceedings of the dissemination event
||Day of the event
||Capture process of the first day of the training
||Day of the event
||Submission of electronic copies of images, short video and full video of event.
||One week after implementation of the event
Terms of Payment
The vendor will be paid as follows:
- Upon signing the contract and submission of inception report.50%
- Upon completion of assignment and the same approved by M-RITE.50%
Interested agencies/firms should do the following:
- Submit to M-RITE a proposal demonstrating why they think there are the most suitable for this assignment.
- Submissions will be evaluated in consideration of the Evaluation Criteria as stated below:
- The offer will be evaluated by using the Best value for money approach (combined scoring method).
- Technical proposal will be evaluated on 70%. Whereas the financial one will be evaluated on 30%.
- Below is the breakdown of technical proposal on 100%, which will be adjusted to 70%:
Below is the breakdown of technical proposal on 100%, which will be adjusted to 70%:
|Summary of Technical Proposal Evaluation Forms
|Expertise of Firm / Organization
|Proposed Methodology, Approach and Implementation Plan
|Management Structure and Key Personnel
Financial Proposal (30%):
- To be computed as a ratio of the Proposal’s offer to the lowest best price among the proposals received by M-RITE, Legal registration, Tax status etc.
Qualification of the Agency
- Experience documenting events on behalf of development and donor agencies
- Experience working with health-oriented development partners/ agencies.
Requirement / Evaluation Criteria
Bidders are expected to submit properly signed financial bid with company’s letter head paper (N.B The Financial bids must be in NGN).
- Delivery Period
- Validity period of quote
- Waranty period