Mothers2mothers (m2m) is an African Primary Health Care organization that employs women living with HIV as community health workers across 10 African nations. These “Mentor Mothers” deliver integrated health services at clinics and in communities to ensure everyone, everywhere, has access to the services they need to be healthy and stay in care. Over the next five years, this proven, peer-led model is being scaled up to double down on ending HIV, as well as to tackle new health challenges and reach more people - all with the aim of building a fairer, healthier future.
The employment of local women as community health workers means that we are delivering a model that prioritizes healthcare for families who need it most, delivered by women who know them best. Since its creation in 2001, m2m has created jobs for nearly 12,000 women living with HIV in sub-Saharan Africa and, together, they have reached over 15M people with critical health services and education. In 2021, m2m reached over 1.6M people across 10 African nations, including 402,616 adolescents (ages 10-19) - 51% more than the year before. m2m also advanced the Global Goals of ending HIV/AIDS by 2030 - by achieving virtual elimination of mother-to-child transmission of HIV among its enrolled clients for the eighth consecutive year, and meeting all of the ambitious UNAIDS Fast-Track Targets among its clients four years ahead of the 2026 target date.
Title: Request for Tender for the Provision of Goods & Services II
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
Goods / Services / Work Category
Description of Goods / Services / Work
IT Service Provider and Networking (E.g., Internet Access, WLAN cabling, Web design, Software services, PABX, desk phone setup etc.)
Office Cleaning and Fumigation Services (E.g. daily office cleaning, quarterly fumigation)
Solar system installation and Maintainance
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The minimum eligibility requirements and selection criteria are as follows:
- Cover Page (indicating category(s) of interest and related REF Number(s)
- Company Profile; registered address(s), official functional emails, telephone numbers and point of contact for the company.
- Evidence of legal registration document of the company (CAC registration certificate, FORM C07 and FORM C02)
- Latest Tax Clearance Certificate/TIN Certificate.
- Evidence of possession of experience in the line of business you are applying for. (Where Applicable)
- Prospecting Suppliers must provide at least three (3) copies of completed Job Orders/Reference Letters/ Proof of Deliveries (Delivery Notes or Job Completion Notification) in areas of business endeavor from at least three (3) reputable organizations, preferably NGOs or other reputable organizations attesting to active or past business relationship and level of performance (the letters or lists must have relevant addresses, contact persons, telephone numbers and emails) for due diligence confirmation
- Any other relevant supporting document that could aid your EOI
- m2m is Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted but deducts Withholding Tax (WHT) incompliance with relevant Nigeria Tax Laws.
- For clarification on any aspect of this expression of interest advertisement, please send an email to: email@example.com quoting “Expression of Interest/Vendor Registration” as the subject of the email. Kindly quote the reference number for specific details about goods /services /work category(s).
- As part of the pre-qualification process, m2m may visit the location(s) of prospecting suppliers or service providers to assess their physical presence, capacity, and capability.
- Only successful pre-qualified suppliers would be invited to participate in m2m’s routine Request for Quotation (RFQ) or Request for Proposals (RFP) for the next one (1) year.
- You are expected to limit yourself to where you have experience, required documentations and operational presence.
- Any unsolicited attempt to influence m2m's internal selection process in Favour of any company(s) will result in immediate disqualification
- A company cannot express interest in more than three (2) categories and must be guided by the following: (a) must have operational presence for each category, (b) must actively operate the business.
- m2m will ensure information that is received from companies and individuals is treated with the utmost confidentiality and shall be for the sole use of the organization.
- The pre-qualified suppliers are required to immediately advise the organization of any significant change in its financial, technical capacity, ownership, or holdings it may have.
- Failure to submit any of the mandatory requirements for each category will lead to automatic disqualification from the exercise.
- Potential suppliers/contractors will be pre-qualified on the satisfactory information given.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified companies or vendors are expected to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) to "The Country Office: Salis Residence, 441 Crescent, Citec Villa Estate, 4th Avenue, Gwarinpa, Abuja" via: firstname.lastname@example.org using “EOIm2m24-IT SERVICE PROVIDER” as the subject of the email.
- This call for Expression of Interest (EOI) does not amount to a commitment on the part of m2m and nothing in this EOI shall be construed as a form of binding legal contract.
- m2m reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the submissions without any obligation to inform the affected applicants the ground for the acceptance or rejection.
- The potential subsequent procurement will be governed by m2m's Procurement Policy and Procedures.
- Hard copy submissions are not allowed.
- Intending vendors MUST not apply for more than three lots or such vendor will be disqualified.
- All expression of interest document must be submitted or delivered on or before the closing date above