SWS/USAID/Deliver Project - Nigeria
The Partnership for Supply Chain Management (PFSCM) was established in 2005 as part of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR). PFSCM manages the Supply Chain Management System (SCMS) project in Nigeria funded by USAID. SCMS intends to renovate four existing storerooms to pharmaceutical grade warehouses in Calabar. Two storerooms have an internal footprint of I.8.9m x 23.7rn each and the other two storerooms have an internal footprint of 18.9m x 14.2m each.
The renovations include replacement of the existing floors with high quality reinforced, power floated, low dust concrete floors, fitting of insulated ceilings, upgrading of air-conditioning equipment and electrical supply, fitting of security doors to the loading docks, etc.
SCMS now invites experienced contractors who can demonstrate a track record of high quality work, financial stability, and capacity to complete the work in 4 (four) months from award of contract to register their interest.
Prospective contractors should submit their expression of interest to SCMS by email to email@example.com
22nd October, 2012. The submission must include the following:
- Company Profile (not more than 3-4 pages)
- Evidence of tax clearance for the last 3 years & VAT registration certification.
- Certificate of company incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of registration with the Federal Ministry of Works.
- Latest audited accounts
- Evidence of successful completion of similar renovation and/or construction projects in the last 3 years.
- Contact details of 3 referees associated with track record.
- Letter of reference from bankers.
- Proof of ability, in the event of contract award to lodge a performance bond.
SCMS will short list contractors. Only short listed contractors will be provided with a document pack containing the detailed schedule of work required for each warehouse. Short listed contractors will be invited to a site visit.