The Partnership for Supply Chain Management (PFSCMJ was established in 2005 as part of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR). PFSCM manages the Supply Chain Management System (SCMS) project in Nigeria funded by USAID. SCMS intends to renovate four existing pharmaceutical warehouses in Lagos. The warehouses each have an identical internal footprint of 13.3m x 36.6m and are of the same general construction, but they have had different internal modifications over a number of years.
The renovations include the removal of all internal (structures/ partitions), replacement of the existing floors with high quality reinforced power floated, low dust concrete floors, fitting of insulated ceilings, upgrading of air-conditioning equipment and electrical supply. One warehouse is to be partitioned longitudinally to provide office accommodation including toilet facilities on one side and storage space on the other.
SCMS now invites experienced contractors who can demonstrate a track record of high quality work, financial stability and capacity to complete the work in 4 (four) months from award of contract to register their interest.
Prospective contractors should submit their expression of interest to SCMS by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
22nd October, 2012. The submission must include the following:
- Company Profile (not more than 3-4 pages)
- Evidence of tax clearance for the last 3 years & VAT registration certification.
- Certificate of company incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of registration with the Federal Ministry of Works.
- Latest audited accounts
- Evidence of successful completion renovation and/or construction renovation the last 3 years.
- Contact details of 3 referees associated record.
- Letter of reference from bankers.
- Proof of ability, in the event of contract award to lodge a performance bond.
SCMS will short list contractors. Only short listed contractors will be provided with a document pack containing the detailed schedule of work required for each warehouse. Short listed contractors will be invited to a site visit.