The above Area Council hereby invites interested and reputable contractors/companies with requisite experience and good track record for prequalification and tender for the following jobs:
Lot 1 -
Drilling of Solar Powered Borehole, including Construction of 21.6m Elevated Storage Tank on 9.0m Steel Tower at Angwan Madaki Ushafa; Piwoyi and Tudun Fulani all in Bwari Area Council
Lot 2 -
Rehabilitation of 1,7km NYSC - Byazhin Junction Road, Kubwa
Lot 3 -
Construction of Asphalt overlay and Trapezoidal Concrete Drainage along Madaki Street Road, Ushafa (0.45km Distance)
- Evidence of Registration with the CAC
- Evidence of Registration with BAC
- Up-to-date Tax Clearance for the last 3 years (i.e. 2009, 2010, 2011)
- VAT Registration and Remittances
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs executed
- Audited Accounts for the last 3 years (i.e. 2009, 2010, 2011)
- Evidence of Compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004 and Remittances to PFAs
- Evidence of technical capacity for construction works
- Evidence of payment of Tender Fee of N15,000.00 only
Companies/contractors are enjoined to collect the following tender details:
a. Drawing (where necessary)
b. Un-priced Bills of Quantities
i. All payments must be by bank draft payable to Bwari Area Council, FCT. Prequalification documents are to be enveloped separately and marked as such.
ii. Tender documents are to be collected from the Office of the Head of Works Department, Bwari Area Council, C o u n c i Secretariat, Bwari, Abuja - FCT;
iii. Technical and Financial Bids are to be submitted in two separate envelopes clearly marked “Technical” or Financial” with Lot Number specified and put in an envelope addressed to Head of Works Department, Bwari Area Council, Abuja, FCT not.
27 November, 2012
iv. Tender shall be opened publicly in the Council Conference Hall by 12.00pm on 27th November, 2012.
v. Late submission of tender documents will not be entertained and that the Council is not bound to accept the lowest tender.
Swan Area Council, FCT