This Invitation for Bids follows the general procurement notice that appeared in Development Business issue no. GNP/002107 of 19th September, 2006 and 12 February. 2007.
1. The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) for the cost of Imo State Agency for control of the HIV/AIDS Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payment under the contract for the procurement of Rapid Test Kit: IMOSACA/NCB/GD/02/2012. Bidding is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the procurement Guidelines.
2. The Imo State Agency for the control of H1V/AIDS now invites sealed bids from eligible qualified bidders for the following”
Description of Goods:
HIV Rapid Test kits
Imo SACA Office Owerri
3. Bidders may bid any or more lots and discounts offered for the award of lots will be considered in bid evaluation.
4 Bidding will be conducted through the National competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA credits, and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Guidelines.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below.
The Director General (IMOSACA)
Imo State Agency for control of the HIV/AIDS
Public Laboratory Complex, Umuguma Road
Off Port Harcourt Road, Owerri, Imo State
Phone No.: 08030873400
6. Qualification requirement include:
(a) Documentary Evidence of two contracts of similar nature and magnitude during the last five (5) years.
(b)Audited financial statement for the last three (5) years to demonstrate the financial capability of the Bidder in terms of profitability and adequate working capacity.
(c) Manufactures authorization for equipment not produced by the company. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents (7) A complete set of bidding documents in English Language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ten thousand (10,000.00) in cash or bank draft. The Bidding document should be collected by hand from
IMOSACA officer or can be forwarded to bidders by courier service on request.
(8) Bids must be delivered to the address above on or before 12 noon. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of N500,000 and shall remain valid for 30 days not beyond the 90 days bid validity period i.e 120 days. Late bids will be rejected.
Closing Date of Bid Submission
16th November 2012
9 Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives, who choose, to attend in person on tine at the address below at 12.00 noon on Friday November 16, 2012 at the conference Room, Imo State Agency for control of HIV/AIDS’, Umuguma Housing Estate Road, New Owerri.
The address referred to above is
The Director General (IMOSACA)
Imo State Agency for Control of the
HIV/AIDS Public Laboratory
Complex, Umuguma Road
Off Port Harcourt Road,
Owerri, Imo State.