Nigeria Communications Commission
Request for Expression of Interest (EoI)
Further to the implementation of the 2012 budget and in compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Nigerian Communications Commission hereby invites proposals from reputable firms with proven experience to undertake the under-listed consultancies.
LOT NO. CONSUIJANCY DESCRIPTION
PC-1 Development of e-Library
NM-1 Regulatory Imperatives for Cyber Crime and Cyber Security
NM-2 Effects of Cyber Crime on Foreign Direct Investment and National Development
NM-3 National Internet Governance Forum
NM-7 Development of Central CDR Database Phase II
Documentary/Enlightenment Campaign on the Health and Safety Concerns regarding the EMF
CM-5 Emissions from Telecom Masts and Towers in major Nigerian Languages
PD-2 Feasibility Studies for the Establishment of Multi-Purpose ICT Training Centers for the Physically Challenged Persons in Nigeria
PC-12 Trends in Telecommunications Development in Nige1a from 2007-2011
PC-14 Nigeria Telecoms Investment Opportunities
PC-15 Internet Penetration Rate and Existing ISP Providers in Nigeria
ET-6 Execution of Price Comparison Platform with Regular Update (Internet and Billboard)
Interested companies are to submit the following documents:
- Evidence of Incorporation and Registration with CAC
- Current Tax clearance Certificate
- VAT Registration Certificate
- Two copies of Audited Accounts for the past three years which must bear the stamp and seal of the audit firm
- Evidence of compliance with the Pension Act.
- Detailed company profile, including evidence of technical competence, curriculum vitae of professional staff indicating their academic and professional certification
- Evidence of similar contracts executed backed with verifiable letters of award and or certificate of job completion
- Evidence of financial capability supported with letter of reference from a reputable bank and bank statements for the last six months.
- Interested firms must not submit bids for more than two lots and shall submit only one bid for a lot
- Every submission shall be accompanied with an affidavit that all information and documents submitted are true and correct and that no officer of the Commission is a former or present director, shareholder or has pecuniary interest in the bidder.
Submission of Documents
The Eol documents should be submitted n a sealed envelope clearly marked “Expression of Interest - Lot No......” on the top right-hand corner with the name of the company written on the reverse side of the envelope and addressed to:
The Executive Vice Chairman
Nigerian Communications Commission
Plot 423, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
The documents should be dropped in the Bid Box located at the reception of the Commissions Head office at Plot 423, Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja not later than 12:00 noon local time on Monday, 15th October, 2012.
- Late submissions shall be rejected
- This advertisement is published for information purposes only and should not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of the Commission to award a contract.
- The Commission will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by any interested party in connection with any response to an inquiry nor shall it entitle any party submitting documents to claim any indemnity from the Commission.
- The Commission is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereof.
All enquiries should be directed to:
Director, Human Capital and Infrastructure Group,
Nigerian Communications Commission,
3rd Floor, Plot 423, Aguiyi lronsi Street,
Director, Public Affairs
Nigerian Communications Commission
Plot 423, Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja.
Tel: 09 - 4617000 - 29. Fax: 09 - 2344589.