The Management of Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) in line with Federal Government efforts to further Improve power supply hereby invite interested and reputable companies to Tender for Projects and Supplies under 2012 Multi-Year Tariff Order (MYTO II) Funded Projects.
2.0 Scope of Works
Lot No. Project Description
Construction of 6848KM Route Length of 33KV Line to Evacuate Power from Agbara TS to Ijurl and Rehabilitation of Existing 33KV Line to Link Ex-Owode 33KV line at Atan Junction in Ota Business Unit
Construction of Critical Reuef 33KV Express feeder from Avede Transmission Substation to Interchange 33/11KV Injection Substation in Molete Business Unit
Construction OF 33/11KV Control Room at Akanran-Olorunsogo Injection Substation
Construction of 2NO. 15MVA, 33/11KV Power Transformer Plinths & other Minor Works at Akanran Injection Substation
3.0 Requirements for Tender
Tenders should be accompanied by Certified True Copies of:
i. Statutory Requirements (Any company that fall to submit any of th. following documents will be disqualified.
- A copy of Certificate of Incorporation of the company in Nigeria together with Memorandum and Articles of Association and Form C07.
- Current Company Tax Clearance for the last three (3) years (2009, 2010 & 2011).
- Up-to-date VAT Payment Certificate and evidence of VAT remittances for each work or supply executed.
- Evidence of payment into FGN Staff Pension Scheme.
- Evidence of payment in to National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) for the company’s employees.
- Evidence of payment/contribution Into Industrial Training Fund (1W).
ii. Technical and Financial Requirements
4.0 Purchase of Tender Documents
- Company Profile/Brochure including among others organizational structure, key professional staff, evidence of competence and ability to perform, manufacturing capacity (for manufacturers); company products, equipment and services should be submitted.
- The Company profile MUST show the location/address of the head office, particulars of principal officers or contact persons, company telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and website.
- Evidence of having successfully executed similar works and or supplies in the last THREE (3) YEARS. showing names of beneficiaries, locations and contract value, e.g. copies of Official Works Order, Job Completion Certificate,
- Companies in construction SHOULD have a COREN registered engineer as the Managing Director.
- Photocopy of official payment receipt of Tender Fee.
- Evidence of financial capability from a reputable Bank in form of True Certified Bank Statement for six (6) months,
- Company’s audited account for the last three (3) years (2009, 2010& 2011).
- Any other information or document(s) that will place the company on a comparative advantage.
Presentation of bank draft Issued In favour of “Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company” is to be made prior to collection of tender documents and detailed Specifications for all equipment and materials.
5.0 Mode of Payment of Tender Fee
6.0 Submission of Documents
- Bidders are to pay Fifty Thousand Naira only (50,000.00) in bank draft, per Lot, in favour of “Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company”.
- Exchange your bank draft(s) with official payment receipt at the Revenue Section of Finance & Accounts Department, Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company, 5th Floor, Capital Building, 115 Ring-Road, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Interested Tenderers SHOULD submit their spirally bounded Technical and Financial bids in Two (2) separately sealed envelopes indicating the Lot Number and marked “Tender for……….. Indicate as described against the Lot Number you have chosen”. The Name, mailing address and GSM number of the Tendering Company MUST be clearly marked on the envelopes. The documents MUST be packaged in line with the requirements stated In 4,0 (1-il) above and in compliance with other Instructions as stated in this Advert, The documents MUST be delivered by hand/registered courier to reach the following address:
The Chief Executive Officer
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company
Capital Building, 115, Ring-Road
PM. B. 5388, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Bidders should prepare their Tenders In line with the “Project Descriptions”.
- The Tender Fee is non-refundable.
- Obtain separate bank draft for each Lot.
- Each Lot must be bided for separately.
- The Technical bid (enveloped separately and well labelled as such) should contain requirements for tender as stated in 3.0 (i & Ii) above.
- The Financial bid (enveloped separately and well labelled as such) should contain ONLY the price quotation all price quotations should be in Nigerian Naira.
- Two sets (Original and Copy) of each bid (Technical and Financial) are to be submitted.
- Each tender document should be duly signed by a Director of the company. Unsigned documents are invalid.
- IBEDC will verify the genuineness of all documents submitted.
- Any tender that does not meet the above requirements will not be processed.
- IBEDC reserves the right to reject any tender Not in line with laid down procedures without any liability.
- Final Selection of Contractors with strictly follow the provisions of the Public Procurement Act of 2007.
- All information and communications In respect of this tender should be In English Language.
Submission of Tenders will close at 12.00noon prompt on Monday, 19th November 2012. NO Excuse of Whatever Nature Shall be Entertained for Late Submission of Documents.
The official opening of the tenders shall take place by 12O0noon on Monday, 19th November, 2012 at:
Off Joyce “B” Road, Off Mobil Junction
Off Ring-Road, Oyo State, Ibadan.
This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Management of Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company to responding Manufacturers/contractors/Suppliers to seek for any compensation, damages or award from Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company by virtue of any Manufacturers/Contractor’s Suppliers having responded to this advertisement.