The Rivers State Polytechnic Bori intends to execute her Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) 2011 Special intervention Projects. The Projects are aimed at addressing the Institutions need for essential physical infrastructure and key instructional facilities.
The projects shall consist of the following;
(i) Lot i - Construction and furnishing of 3-storey classroom block
(ii) Lot ii - Construction and furnishing of 2-storey Library Complex
(iii) Lot iii - Procurement of 30 seater Toyota Coaster bus for students
(iv) Lot iv - Supply and installation of I 5OKVAsound proof generator including cabling 600Arnps change over switch, earth rodi earth wire, earth nat. cable lug (150MM), salt, charcoaternance/services for 12 months, testing and commissioning for Library.
Details and scope of the projects are available in the Office of the Institution’s Director of Works and Maintenance Services.
B. Pre-Qualificat1on Criteria
C. Collection of Pre-Qualification/Tender Documents
- Only Contractors with proven capability, relevant experience and good record of accomplishment would be considered to competitively tender for the project(s);
- Company profile and organizational structure including names and resumes of key personnel indicating their qualifications and experience:
- Verifiable list of previousis4rnilar major works executed within the past 5 years and their locations;
- Evidence of incorporation and tax clearance for the last 3 years;
- Evidence of payment of Value Added Tax (VAT) and evidence of remittance;
- Evidence of registration with Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori;
- Evidence of financial strength, credit worthiness and solvency;
- Evidence of Company’s audited account for the last three years from a registered accounting firm;
- List of relevant equipment;
- Experience in Building/Construction installation.
Interested contractors are required to pay a non-refundable processing fee(s) (bank draft) of N100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Naira) each for any of the projects at the Bursary Department of the Polytechnic. The bank draft for the processing fee(s) should be made payable to the Bursar, Rivers State Polytechnic, Sort Evidence of the payment will qualify the contractor(s) for collection of Pre-qualification document from:
The office of the Director of Works
Rivers State Polytechnic
P. M. B.
D. Submission of Pre-Qualification/Tender Documents
(I) All pre-qualification/Tender documents should be submitted in sealed envelopes (2 copies) and marked as follows:
- Pre-qualification/Tender for the execution of the 2011 Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) Special Intervention Project(s).
This should be addressed to:
Rivers State Polytechnic
P. M.B. 20
November 28, 2012 at 4.00 pm Wednesday.
E. General/Special Information
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Polytechnic, nor shall it entitle prospective contractor to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the Polytechnic;
- Failure to comply with any instruction above or to provide any of the listed documents will automatically result in disqualification;
- Entries received at the expiration of the deadline will not be processed.
Paul I. Igbara