The Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) through the FCT Procurement Department is inviting competent and interested Companies/Suppliers to submit Technical and Financial bids for the following Projects:
1) FCT Area Councils Service Commission:-
Supply of Office Furniture.
2) Abuja Geographic Information Systems:-
3) FCT Urban and Regional Planning Tribunal:-
- Supply of Office Materials;
- Supply of Computer Materials;
- Printing of Non Security Documents
- Maintenance of Office Furniture;
- Maintenance of Office Building.
Supply of Computer Materials.
4) Aso Radio 93.5 FM:-
A. Technical (prequalification)
- Renovation of Office Complex;
- Computerization of Finance Department;
- Supply of Office Equipment.
B. Collection of Tender Documents:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Tax clearance for the last three (3) years;
- Evidence of registration with Pension Commission and up to date remittance of employee contributory pension funds;
- Evidence of ITF Contributions in compliance with ITF Act;
- Up to date evidence of Annual returns with CAL, and note that due diligence, could be conducted;
- Verifiable documentary evidences of similar jobs that had been successfully executed within the last three years;
- Evidence of last three (3) successive years of Audited Accounts by a Chartered Accounting Firm;
- Letter authorizing FCTA to cross check the Company’s account;
- Current Bank Reference, and statement of account of the Company Mt the last twelve (12) months;
- Sworn affidavit in compliance with the provisions of Part IV Section 16, Sub-section 6 (a &f) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007
Interested Companies should collect the Tender documents from FCT Procurement Department, First Floor, Block ‘B”, FCT Procurement Department, FCTA Secretariat, Kapital Road, Area 11, Garki-Abuja upon the presentation of evidence of, payment of N10,000.00 non-refundable Tenders fee into FCT Treasury Revenue Account No. 051503010000426 at Fidelity Bank PLC (Central Area), Abuja.
C. Closing Date
28 November 2012 at 12.00noon.
The Technical and Financial bid documents should each be sealed and labeled “Technical” and Financial Bids separately as appropriate, and the two envelopes be put in another envelope that should also be sealed and labeled at the right hand corner accordingly indicating Project name, and name of Procuring entity (that is either FCT Procurement Department, FCT Pension Department or Abuja Infrastructure Investment Centre). The Tender documents (Technical & Financial bid) shall each be submitted in three (3) copies (one original and two other copies) and all pages are to be duly endorsed by an authorized Principal officer of the bidding company. The document should be deposited in the Tender Box at the office of the Secretary, FCT Tenders Board Secretariat, Room 043, First Floor, Block “B”, FCT Procurement Department, FCTA Secretariat, Kapital Road, Area 11, Garki-Abuja.
- Interested bidder without all the Items i-iv of the prequalification requirements above stands disqualified from the Tendering processes.
- The representatives of the bidding Companies and interested members of Public especially CMI Rights Organizations are invited ‘to witness the opening of the Tenders at 2.OOpm.on the same day at November, 2012 at FCT Archives & History Bureau, near AGIS, Area 11, Garki -Abuja;
- The representatives of the companies are to bring a letter of introduction Indicating name, rank and sample signature. .
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of FCTA nor shall it entitle responding companies to seek’ any’ indemnity from FCTA by Virtue of such companies having responded to advertisement.
- FCTA is not bound to accept the lowest or any of the bids.