The Central Bank of Nigeria is desirous to undertake a pro-qualification exercise for the provision of furniture items to its new office building in Tinubu Square Lagos under the 2013 budget.
Consequently, the Bank wishes to invite competent and reputable contractors to indicate interest to pro-qualify to undertake the project referenced
- Furnishing of CBN Lagos Office Rebuilding Project CBN/LRP/FS/Ph1
Interested and competent contractors wishing to carry out the above job must submit the following documents with the expression of interest: -
Mandatory Requirement. (Without which companies will be automatically disqualified)
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Certified true copy of Memorandum and Article of Association.
- Evidence of payment of tax for the last three (3) years as at when due (such evidence should reflect the value of the projects undertaken by the Company in the last three (3) years).
- Certificate of Compliance issued by the National Pension Commission as evidence of fulfilling employer’s obligation to employees with respect to pensions.
- Evidence of payment of training contributions to ITF (Industrial Training Fund).
- Evidence of Registration with FRC (Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria).
- Comprehensive company profile.
- Proposed Management team, Organizational Chart, with CV’s of key personnel to be deployed on the Project.
- Evidence of manufacturing facility in Nigeria (factory will be inspected)
- Reference letter from bank stating willingness to grant a credit line of a minimum of N500 million in order to carry out such a project.
- Current Company’s audited statement of accounts for the past 3 years, and duly stamped by a registered Auditor. (Note that account statements will be compared with submitted tax clearance certificates)
- List of equipment to be deployed for the project and evidence of ownership or lease.
- Proposed method statement for the execution of the project.
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy.
- Quality Assurance Policy (Evidence of ISO Certifications will be an advantage).
- Company’s registered address, functional contact email address, GSM phone number(s) and facsimile number(s).
- Company with annual turnover less than Ni billion need not apply.
Application for Expression of Interest, accompanied by the above listed documents should be forwarded in wax sealed envelope boldly marked at the top left corner: -
“Expression of Interest for the Furnishing of CBN Lagos Office Rebuilding Project CBN/LRP/FSIPh1”
and addressed to;-
Major Contracts Tenders Committee
F’ Floor, Wing C, CBN Head Office Complex,
Central Business District,
Abuja, FCT Nigeria.
Fax No: 09-616-38239
3rd December, 2012
- This is not an invitation to tender. Full tendering procedure will be open only to contractors prequalified and found capable of executing the project.
- Only Successful Contractors will be contacted for the tender process.
- Nothing in the advert shall be construed to be a commitment on the part of the CBN.
Central Bank of Nigeria