The Nasarawa State University, Keffi, Nasarawa State invites interested competent and reputable Contractors to make submission for Pre-qualification and tender for the following projects.
Lot I - Staff Office Blocks
Lot II - Classroom Block
B) Pre-Qualification Criteria
The Contractors are expected to submit documents for the Pre-qualification (Technical bid) as enumerated below:
I. Compulsory and Mandatory Criteria
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and Nasarawa State University, Keffi.
- Company Audited Account Fir the last three last (3) years
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three. (3) years
- Evidence of registration with PENCOM
- Letter of Financial Reference from a reputable Blank and consent to allow for verification with hankers,
- A declaration or a sworn affidavit indicating that all documents submitted is genuine and verifiable.
- A declaration or sworn affidavit indicating that none of the directors has been convicted in any court for any criminal offence including fraud or financial impropriety.
- A declaration or a sworn affidavit indicating that whether any officer of Nasarawa State University is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company. Failure to provide any of B I (a-b) will automatically disqualify the bidder.
II. Other Criteria
C) Collection of Tender Documents (Financial Bid)
- Comprehensive Company Profile indicating Technical and Administrative Staff strength, with academic, professional qualifications and years of experience of key personnel available for the project.
- Evidence of relevant verifiable experience on similar projects in Nigeria over the last five (5) years indicating sum, duration of execution, practical completion certificate as well as reference letters or award letters.
- Evidence of social responsibility in terms of Endowment, sports or ETF contribution.
- List and Source of Equipment required to be deployed for the project.
- Evidence of VAT payment.
- The Tender Documents for this project shall be collected on presentation of a non-Refundable Bank Draft of N20,tltlo.hitl payable to the Bursar in favour of Naaarawa State University front the office of the Registrar, Nasarawa Stare University, Keffi.
- The filled tender documents are hereby referred to as the Financial Bids and they’ are to be clearly marked and sealed separately from the Technical Bid
D) Closing Date
5th November, 2012 by 11:00am
E) Submission of Pre-Qualification Document
The Technical hid (Pre-qualification Documents) and the Financial bid (Filled Tender Documents) should he sealed and clearly marked in separate envelopes which will in turn be sealed together in a bigger envelope and clearly marked “Pre-Qualification and Tender for the specific LOT.
and address to:
Nasarawa State University,
Keffi, Nasarawa State.
G) Important Notes
- The bids are scheduled to be opened during a public opening ceremony on the same date at 12:00 noon at the Senate Chamber of the Nasarawa State University Keffi.
- The Technical bids are pre-qualification to the opening of the Financial Bids. Hence, only companies that meet the requirements of the technical hid are eligible to have their financial bids opened while those that fail will be disqualified.
- All prospective Contractors are invited to the public opening ceremony and also advised to bring along relevant original documents for sighting.
- The University is not obliged to award the contract to the lowest bidder and reserve the right to verify all pre-qualification documents submitted and carry out post-qualification documents if deemed necessary.
- All costs incurred by any company as a result of this pre-qualifications and tender and any subsequent request for information shall he at the expense of the company.
- Contractors should note that for the purposes of timely delivery of project and in pursuant of the University’s policy of equity and fairness, a bidder may not be awarded more than one contract under the current exercise.
- This advertisement shall not be considered as a commitment on the part of the University, nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claims whatsoever, and / or seek any indemnity from the Nasarawa State University
Alh. Dalhatu O. Mamman, FICEN