The Central Bank of Nigeria proposes to renovate an existing structure at the CBN Port Harcourt Branch Building (Ref CBN/CDP/2012/010) The project involves the replacement, rehabilitation and upgrading of the elements of existing structure and appertaining equipment. Post-Contract Consultancy Services will be required in the under listed areas in order to successfully execute the project;
- Architectural Services
- Structural Engineering Services
- Quantity Surveying Services
- Electrical Engineering Services.
- Mechanical Engineering Services.
Consequently, reputable firms interested in rendering services to the Bank in the categories as listed above, are requested to send in their Expression of Interest (EOI) for that purpose.
Interested firms are required to submit proposals prepared in English Language with the following requirements which shall be used as criteria for preliminary selection.
Mandatory (Without which companies will be disqualified)
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Certified true copy of Memorandum and Article of Association.
- Evidence of payment of tax for the last three (3) years as at when due (such evidence should reflect the value of the projects undertaken by the Company in the last three (3) years).
- Certificate of Compliance issued by the National Pension Commission as evidence of fulfilling employer’s obligation to employees with respect to pensions
- Evidence of payment of training contributions to ITF (Industrial Training Fund).
- Evidence of Registration with FRC (Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria).
- Evidence of participation in similar projects (of value not less than N200Million)
- Corporate profile of the firm including CV of key personnel Supported by Professional licenses, registered address, functional contact email address, GSM phone number(s), facsimile number(s).
- Audited accounts in the last three (3) years dully stamped by licensed Auditors.
- Verifiable reference of related services rendered in the last three (3) years (attach letters of engagement)
- References of satisfactory performance on similar projects from three (3) previous clients
- For Electrical Engineering Services, Evidence of Competences on
• Power and Distribution
• Information Communication Technology infrastructure
• Security and Safety installations.
- Mechanical Engineering Services, evidence of Competences on
• Hot and Cold water Supply and storage systems,
• Waste and Storm water Drainage systems
• Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning (HVAC)
• Fire Fighting and Suppression systems
Interested firms should note that consultants’ remunerations shall be based on the Federal Government approved fees for consultancy services in Public Sector.
Applications for EOI accompanied by the relevant documents should also be forwarded in sealed envelop marked at the top left corner and boldly written “EOI for Services for Renovation of an Existing Structure at the CBN Port Harcourt Branch (Ref CBN/CDP/2012/010)” and addressed to:
Major Contracts Tenders Committee
2 Floor, Wing C, CBN Head Office Complex,
Central Business District,
Abuja, FCT Nigeria.
3rd December, 2012
10th December, 2012
- Only shortlisted firms will be contacted
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any proposals.