Jigawa State Government
Ministry of Land, Housing, Urban
Development and Regional Planning
Reference to our invitation for Pre-qualification of Companies dated 9th July, 2012, the following have qualified to tender for the Construction of Township Roads:
- Mother Cat Construction Limited
- Wewox Construction limited
- Amirco Universal Concepts Limited
- China Zhongao Nigeria Limited
- Alren Construction Co. Limited
- Omega Stars Nigeria Limited
- Emmy Mog Investment
- CGC Nigeria Limited
- Bakabo Nigeria Limited
- H&M Nigeria Limited
- SKY Technical and Construction Limited
- Triacta Nigeria Limited
- Powerhill Nigeria Limited
- Gerawa Global Engineering & Construction Co. Limited
- Dc-Pacific Investment Limited
- Philko Limited
- Sadex Engineering Limited
- Borini Prono & Co. Limited
These Companies are therefore requested to obtain the Bid Documents from the office of the Secretary Ministerial Tenders. Board (Director Planning, Research & Statistics), after the payment of non-refundable fee of two hundred thousand naira (#200,000.00) only per project in cash or certified draft in favour of the Ministry of Land, Housing, Urban Development and Regional Planning Dutse - Jigawa State.
The projects are as follows:
Lot 1 - Birnin kudu Lot 2 - Gwaram
Lot 3 - Gwiwa Lot 4 - Karkarna
Lot 5 - Kirikasamma Lot 6 - Taura
All bidders are also requested to:
- Inspect the project location and the quantity of works to be executed in order to ensure that there is no deficiency in scope.
- Ensure that their bids adequately cover the execution of the works without further demand on Government.
- It has to be noted that the process is not bound to consider the lowest bidder.
- Submit their proposed Work Plan, methodology and Logistics.
- Submit all bids and other bidding documents in sealed envelope and the title of project clearly stated without an indication of bidder’s identity whatsoever.
- Enclosed a photocopy of the receipt as evidence for the payment of the fee for bidding documents.
- Submit a bid security from a reputable bank or bank draft in an amount not less than 3% of the bid price and address to:-
Ministerial Tenders Board.
Ministry of Land, Housing, Urban Development and Regional Planning,
Block 54-59 Old Secretariat, Dutse - Jigawa State
8th November, 2012
The opening of bids shall be performed on Thursday 8th November, 2012 at the Conference Hall of manpower Development Institute Takur, Dutse-Jigawa State by 12.00noon.
Muhammad Nasiru Sani
Ministry of Land, Housing, Urban Development and Regional Planning
Dutse - Jigawa State