The African Union Scientific Technical and Research Commission (AU-STRC) of the African Union has a mission to enhance the capacity of Member States to utilize and apply scientific and technological instruments with the view to becoming a powerful player in the global knowledge economy.
AU-STRC has allocated funds for the procurement of the goods and ancillary services mentioned below, and now invites Expressions of interest (EOI) from eligible bidders for the supply of the following goods anti services:
Goods (Supply and Delivery to AU-STRC)
Pre-Qualification of Suppliers/Service Providers
- Supply and delivery of Computers, laptops, UPS, Photocopiers, Printers, computer accessories, consumables, servers & data card printers
- Supply and delivery of Reception, Library and conference furniture, Fittings and Furnishing
- Provision of Guarding and Security services (AU Property in Lagos)
- Provision of general Insurance brokerage Services
- Repair, Service & Maintenance of Motor vehicles
- Provision of Air travel and ticketing services QATA registered firms)
- Supply and delivery of general office stationery
- Designing, Printing add delivery of calendars, Diaries, Christmas Cards, Brochures, magazines, Stationery and other Accountable documents
- Repair & Servicing of office equipment (computers, printers, telephones, photocopier, PABX, & Accessories).
To this end, AU-STRC now invites Expression of interest from eligible firms to undertake the assignment above. Interested firms should submit the following documents along with signed and sealed letter of Expression of Interest:
Closing Date for Submission of Expression of Interest
- Detailed company profile with list of verifiable previous relevant experiences within the last three years,
- Copies of registration certificates and business licenses,
- Audited Financial Statement for the past three years
- Tax clearance certificate from appropriate authority.
One original and three copies of EOIs (in English/French) must be received in one sealed envelope not later than Friday, 16th November 2012 at 1430 hours local time. The envelope must be clearly labelled with the EOI title and reference number. The address for submission is: The Finance and Administration Officer; AU STRC Office, Plot 114 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro-Abuja FCT, Nigeria. For Communication and Enquiries please contact the Finance and Administration Officer, AU STRC Office, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
; Tel: +234(0) 929132 72.
Evaluation of EOls
All EOIs received would be evaluated based on the firms’ experience in similar assignments: valid registration certificates and sound financial performance. Bidding Documents, including detailed Technical Specifications would be sent to short listed firms that would have met our technical requirements for the final stage of the selection process.
All current suppliers are required to be pre-qualified afresh.