Oyo State Board for Technical and Vocational Education (BOTAVED) Quarter 857, Bola Babalakin Crescent, Agodi GRA, Ibaban.
1) Oyo State Board for Technical and Vocational Education (BOTAVED), Ibadan invites reputable and proven suppliers to submit bid for:
- Procurement of two (2) Nos Operational Vehicles and One (1) No 15-Seater Bus.
- Corolla 1.8 GIIMTFS (Car) 2 Nos
- Hiace 15.5 SRACP (Bus) 1 No
3) Bid Requirements
Interested contractors are to submit the following requirements:
- Evidence of Registration with Bureau of Public Procurement, Governor’s Office, Secretariat, Ibadan.
- Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate covering the last 3 years.
- Evidence of Current Registration of Business Premises with Oyo State Government;
- The profile of the Company
4) Tender Fee
Interested bidders are expected to pay a non-refundable fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only in favour of Oyo State Government Account No 7100003341 at Main Street Bank, Dugbe, Ibadan. (code No. 4041039/Tender)
5) Method of Application
Tender documents are obtainable from the Director of Finance Administration, Department of Finance and Administration BOTAVED, Quarter 857, Bola Babalakin Crescent, Agodi, Ibadan.
6) Closing Date
The completed bid application must be submitted in triplicate in sealed envelopes clearly marked Oyo/BOTAVED/Vehicles/2012 within two weeks, between Wednesday, 24th October and Wednesday, 7th November, 2012, from 8.00 am to 4.00p.m. daily to:
The Permanent Secretary
Cabinet and Special Services Dept.,
Office of the Executive Governor,
State Secretariat, Ibadan.
that shortlisted suppliers will be contacted and Late Application Shall Not Be Considered and Government is not bound to accept the lowest tender.
D. O. Ajekigbe
The Executive Secretary (BOTAVED)