Applications are hereby invited from reputable and interested contractors with relevant experience and good track record to tender for the under-listed projects:
1.0 Description of Projects
Construction of one (1) storey Block of Eight (8) Classrooms and Twelve (12) Offices with Twenty (20) Toilets - RI VCAS/201 2/001
Lot 2: Street Light/Electrification of RIVCAS Campus - RIVCAS/201 2/002
Replacement of Undersize Aluminum Conductors from 35mm2 70mm2 to 100mm2
Procurement and Installation of Low Voltage Panel, Provision of Cable trench and Safety Equipment, Fire Extinguishers, Caution Notices and Renovation of Power House.
Procurement and Installation of 500kva, 3-phase (415v) Generator.
(a) Procurement and Installation of 500kva, 33/0.415kv Transformer.
(b) Connection of Transformer to Low Voltage Distribution Panel.
(c) Connection of 2 (Two) Outgoing Feeders to Low Voltage Reticulation via the L.V. Up-riser Cables.
2.0 Qualification Requirements
Interested and eligible contractors are required to meet the following criteria:
- Evidence of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Evidence of Rivers State Tax Clearance Certificate in the recent last three (3)
- Evidence of VAT Registration and Remittance in the recent last three (3) years;
- Company Profile which should include Names, Qualifications and Experience of key personnel;
- Evidence of similar projects executed by the Company within the recent last three (3) years (including letters of Award, Practical Completion Certificate etc).
- Evidence of Financial capability/Banking Referee to support the chosen project;
- Evidence of Registration with the Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Rumuola, Port Harcourt.
Each parcel should have a Table of Content indicating the pages on which these items are to be found. Any submission that does not conform to this format may not be processed.
3.0 Collection of Tender Documents/Fees:
All tender documents should be collected from the undersigned upon payment of non-refundable fees of N40,000.00 (Forty Thousand Naira) only to the Bursary Department.
4.0 Closing Date
5th November, 2012 by 12.00 noon on Monday.
Tenders are to be submitted with the above-stated requirements in a wax- sealed envelope, with the name of the project written at the top left hand corner and addressed to:
Rivers State College of Arts and Science,
Rumuola, P.M.B. 5936,
Phone: (084) 235048
- Tender must be submitted on or before 12.00 noon on Monday, 5th November, 2012 as opening of tenders will be by 2,00p.m. prompt.
- Submission of tender does not guarantee job offer as the College reserves the right to accept/reject any tender.
- Tenders must include 2% security bid of their final tender figures by bank draft to the College.
G.O. Benwoke (ksm)
Registrar/Secretary to the 6th Governing Council