The TetFund has allocated fund to the ATBU under Normal and BOT Special Intervention. It is intended that these funds will be utilized for the procurement of the following Works and Supplies:
Interested and eligible Contractors/Suppliers are hereby invited to submit Pre-qualification and Bid Documents for desired lot(s) listed below:
Scope of Work
Lot 1 - Construction of Take-off Faculty of the proposed College of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Lot 2 - Construction of Centre for Entrepreneurship Studies
Lot 3 - Procurement of Teaching and Research Equipment for the proposed College of Medicine and Health Sciences
Lot 4 - Procurement of Teaching and Research Equipment for Centre of Entrepreneurship Studies
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs/Certificate of Incorporation
- Evidence of Registration with the Federal Ministry of Works/ ATBU as Contractors in the relevant category
- Evidence of Tax Clearance for the last three (3) years and Company’s VAT Registration
- Company’s Audited Account for the last three (3) years
- Evidence of Pension Compliance from the National Pension Commission Evidence of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Evidence of Financial Capability to handle the Job
- Company Profile reflecting Executive Capacity, Plant, Equipment and Personnel
- Evidence of Previous/Similar Experience
- Submission of 2% Bid Security for only Pre-qualified Contractors
Pre-requisite of Processing of Pre-quailificatlon
Payment of Non-Refundable Fee of N20, 000 payable to the University
Submission of Documents
The completed Pre-qualification and Bid Documents should be sealed and marked “Confidential” at the left-hand corner of an envelope to reach the address indicated below. Name, Telephone Number and Mailing Address of the Tenderer shall be clearly stated on the reverse side of the envelope(s). This shall be addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor, Through; The
Director Of Works Abubakar
Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi
P.M.B 0248 Bauchi
Closing Date of Submission:
Closing date of submission of Pre-qualification documents shall be 12th November, 2012, while the Bid document closing/opening shall be 10th December, 2012 by 12:00 noon prompt.
Only prequalified Contractors shall be Invited to Tender upon payment of Tender fees as follows:
Lot 1: N150,000:00
Lot 2: N35,000:00
Lot 3: N20,000:00
Lot 4: N50,000:00
This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the University’s management nor shall it entitle responding Tenderers to seek shy indemnity from the University by - virtue of such Tenderer having responded to this advertisement.
Further clarification can he obtained from:
The Director of Works
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.