The Lagos Water Corporation (LWC) is desirous to engage borehole servicing companies to handle Borehole maintenance and servicing works at LWC mini/micro waterworks across the state. There are forty eight (48) mini/micro waterworks, sited within five(S) defined supply districts namely:
- North East (Epe-old, Ikorodu-Ota ona, Ota Ikosi, Epe-Agric, Ikorodu-Lagos Road, Eredo, Magodo, Mende, Oworonsoki, Ijaiye Ojokoro and Agege)
- North West (Alausa, Oshodi, Ikeja-GRA, Isheri Oke, Shasha, Mosan Okunola, Abule Egha, Idimu, Igando and Meiran)
- Central (Surulere, Ikate, Coker-Aguda, Iwaya, Iponri, Isoslo, Shomolu, Bariga and Isheri-Oshun) South East (Ikoyi, Alexandra, Onika, Dolphin, Apongbon, V/I Saks Tinubu, Lekki, Badore and V/I Annex)
- South West (Apapa, Amuwo Odofin, Ajegunle Old, Ajegunle New, Ijora Badia, Badagiy, Ojo, Otto Awori, Ajengbadi and Imeke Iworo)
In order to achieve full capacity utilization of LWC mini/micro waterworks plants and maximize volumetric yield of our boreholes, a regime of services and maintenance programmes is being established.
Hereby, LWC invites EOI submissions from eligible borehole servicing contractors to provide the services detailed below.
2.0 Project Scope
The requirements for the execution of borehole servicing and maintenance works will include but not limited to the following:
3.0 Requirements from Eligible Parties
- Review and Update of the borehole status via application of CCTV inspection camera
- Conduct and determine appropriate maintenance/service requirements. It should be noted that all examination must be carried out based on acceptable cost effectiveness, method statement, performance Criteria /Standards (procedure for job execution to attain optimal result)
- Prepare job Schedule, Bill of Quantities and Cost
- As part of this assignment, compliance with all statutory requirements and relevant procedures of LSG/LWC must be observed
- Maintenance and Service of boreholes in conformance with mutually established benchmarks of performance during the entire assignment
In order to be pie-qualified, the prospective contractors must posses relevant experience in the provision of the required services. Contractors are required to submit comprehensive information as follows:
4.0 Closing Date /Submission of Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Full Name and nationality (country of registration) of the company and contact person, postal address, telephone and e-mail address
- Company registration including Certificate of Incorporation, certified true copies of memorandum and Articles of Association and CAC form G)7 or the equivalent
- Evidence of Tax Clearance for the last Three years
- Evidence of available Financing/Access to credit line
- Evidence of appropriate skills amongst Staff
- Evidence of ownership/access to appropriate equipment for this assignment
- Evidence of previous Experience in carrying out similar works in the provision of the required services, including the following details: (i) Name of preject, Brief description and client (ii) Scope of work, (iii) Contract Value (iv) contractual Period (v) Nature of Contract (Lump Sum, etc) (vi) Name and Address of related client referee (vii) Copies of current policies for professional indemnity, Employers liability and / or Public
Interested firms may obtain further information at the address below during office hours between 9.00am and 3.00pm or by Electronic Mail.
The EOI submission should include: One (1) original copy and five (5) other copies to be delivered in a sealed envelope and delivered 19th November, 2012 to the address below; not later than 5.00pm Nigerian time on the said date:
Group Managing Director
Lagos Water Corporation
Attention: Executive Director (Operations)
Lagos Water Corporation
Water House, Ijora Lagos.
It should be noted that this invitation does not constitute a commitment on the part of LWC to award the contract to any contractor expressing interest. Furthermore, the submission of documents shall not entitle any of the interested parties to any claims against LWC by virtue of such contractor having responded to this EOI invitation. All costs incurred by respondents as a result of this EOI invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be for the respondent’s account only.