Notice is hereby given by the Government of Ekiti State, Nigeria to suitable Contractors to submit tenders for the control of flood and erosion in Jimoh Aliu/ Orire/ Nova/ Adehun/ Pathfinder and Olorunsogo, Ado-Ekiti.
1.) Scope of Works:
The Project involves bush clearing, site preparation, excavation of fossil materials/dredging and construction of reinforced concrete lined-drains covering a distance of 3,895m.
2.) Tender Documents:
The tender documents including unpriced Bill of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation (BEME) are obtainable from the State Environmental Protection Agency located in the former Ministry of Environment, Premises, along secretariat road, Ado-Ekiti on the payment of non-refundable tender fees of One Hundred and Twenty-five Thousand Naira (N125,000.00) payable to Head 402, Sub Head l6 of the State Environmental Protection Agency (SEPA).
3.) Pre-requisites for Tender
- Evidence of registration with Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP);
- A copy of the receipt in respect of the non-refundable tender fee of One Hundred and Twenty-five Thousand Naira (N125,000.00) paid by the Contractor.
- The Company’s Ekiti State Development Levy receipt for three consecutive years (year of tender inclusive).
- Evidence of company’s (functioning) office in Ekiti State
- Current tax clearance certificate of the company.
- Evidence of registration of business premises in Ekiti State.
- The certificate of incorporation of the company.
- Evidence of Audited accounts of the company for the past three (3) years.
- The profile of the company indicating the partner’s equipment, working experience and any other relevant information that may enhance the favourable consideration of the tenders.
4.) Site Inspection:
All Tenderers are advised to visit and inspect the site for the purposes of reconnaissance and reasonable pricing of the Bill of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation (BEM).
5.) Closing Date:
24th August, 2012
Submission of Tenders
All Tenders should be submitted to the State Tenders Board Secretariat
All tenders must be submitted in sealed envelopes marked “FLOOD AND EROSION CONTROL IN SOME PARTS OF ADO-EKITI", clearly indicated in the top left corner of the envelope and addressed to:
State Tenders Board,
% Cabinet & Special Services Department,
Office of the Governor,
Tenderers should not indicate the name of their company at the back of the envelope in any manner whatsoever.
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Housing & Environment,
Secretariat Complex, Phase V,
Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State,