The National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI), in her continuous effort to implement its mandate is currently establishing the “Agricultural Machinery and Equipment Development Institute (AMEDI)” in Mbutu Aboh-Mbaise, Imo State.
NASENI is therefore desirous to invite competent and reliable Contractors to bid for the following Projects for the immediate take-off of the Institute before the end of 2012.
Construction of Perimeter Fencing and Gate House for AMEDI at its Permanent Site at Mbutu Aboh-Mbaise, Imo State.
Construction of Administrative Block Building for AMEDI at its Permanent Site at Mbutu Aboh-Mbaise, Imo State.
Construction of Mechanical! Fabrication Workshop Building for AMEDI at its Permanent Site at Mbutu Aboh-Mbaise, Imo State.
Procurement of Mechanical! Fabrication workshop Equipment such as:
- Workshop Hand Tools;
- Conventional lathe and milling machines;
- Sheet Metal Bending Machine;
- Sheet metal Guillotine Machine;
- Arc Welding Machines;
- Gas welding & cutting Facilities;
- Standing Drilling and grinding Machines; and
- Plasma cutter.
2) Interested Companies in the fields of engineering business as stated in 1 above are invited to submit Bids for Tender with the following requirements:
- Evidence of Incorporation.
- Evidence of possession of Competence and experience in jobs similar to the one described in 1 above in Nigeria along appropriate company profile.
- Evidence of Current Registration with NASENI
- Evidence of tax clearance and audited /Accounts for the last three years.
- Evidence of financial capability and provision of Advance Payment Guarantees.
- Reference letter from a reputable Bank.
- Evidence of registration with PEN-COM and remittance.
- Evidence of registration with ITF and remittance
- Payment of non-Refundable fee of N25, 000.00. Payments are to be made by Bank Draft payable to “National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure” Abuja.
- Only Pre-qualified bidders shall have their financial bid opened same day immediately after the pre-qualification exercise.
3) Interested Companies should pick up the bidding document from the Procurement Unit Room 5 at the Agency’s Headquarters, Idu, Industrial Area, and Abuja on payment of a non-refundable fee of N25, 000.00.
4) Qualified contractors should submit their two (2) sealed bids marked “Technical bid and Financial bid respectively) at the left hand corner of the envelop specifying the item appropriately and addressed to:
“The Director General / Chief Executive,
National Agency for Science & Engineering Infrastructure,
Idu Industrial Area, PMB 391, Garki, Abuja”
5) Closing Date
10th December, 2012