In compliance with Due process requirement for certification of procedure for procurement of Goods and Services, the Management of Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi wishes to prequalify Contractors for the execution of the underlisted projects.
2.0 Pre-Qualification Requirements
- Construction of Main Administrative Building (Phase II) - On-going capital project.
- Construction of Bakery Building for Food Technology Department at Philipa Idogho Campus - Internally Generated Revenue (I. G.R.,).
- Construction of a Shopping Complex in the market at Philipa Idogho campus- Internally Generated Revenue (I. G.R.).
- Construction of Entrepreneurial Workshop Building at Philipa Idogho Campus - Internally Generated Revenue (I. G.R.).
- Completion of a block of classrooms —Internally Generated Revenue (I.G.R)
- Procurement of Equipments
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Current Tax Certificates for the past three years
- VAT registration and evidence of tax remittance.
- Audited Accounts for the past three years.
- Company profile which must include Organisational Structure, Curriculum Vitae of key personnel.
- Details of equipment owned or to be hired.
- Evidence of experience or involvement in similar jobs with proofs of letters of awards and completion certificates.
- Evidence of financial capability/financial statement to undertake the project.
- Evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
- Evidence of compliance with the Pencorn Act 2004.
- Evidence of social/communal responsibility.
3.0 Verification of Claims
Auchi Polytechnic reserves the right to verify the claims made by the contractors.
4.0 Closing Date for Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
Pre-qualification documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to the Registrar, Auchi Polytechnic, P.M.B. 13, Auchi. These documents should be dropped in the Tender Box situated in the Registrar’s Office not later than 12 noon, Thursday 29th November, 2012.
5.0 Opening of Pre-Qualif1cation Documents
The Pre-qualification documents will be opened on Thursday, 29th November, 2012 at 12.00 noon in the Polytechnic Boardroom.
All the Tenderers
and the general public are invited to witness the opening of the pre-qualification exercise, in line with Due Process Procedures.
Names of Pre-qualified Contractors will be published on the Polytechnic Notice Board. Only pre-qualified Contractors shall be invited to tender.
Dr. (Mrs) M.I. Aashikpelokhai