The SERVICOM Office under the Presidency is moving to a new office space at Phase 3 of the Federal Secretariat Complex, Abuja.
Competent and reputable companies / contractors are hereby invited to tender for the following jobs/supplies;
Furnishing of 21 Office Space
Supply of 61 hp Computers
Supply of 29 hp Printers
Supply of 20 Water Dispenser
Supply of 17 Sharp Photocopiers
Supply of 65 Office Cabinets
2) Per Qualification Criteria
The following will qualify companies to tender:
3) Closing Date and Submission of Tender
- Proven capability, relevant experience and good track record.
- Evidence of previous similar supply’ job within th8 last two years
- Evidence of incorporation of company by the Corporate Affairs Commission
- VAT Registration and evidence of remittance of VAT
- Audited Annual financial report of the company for the Last two years
- Evidence of equipment and technology capacity.
i. The Tender documents are to be submitted in 10 copies,
ii. The documents must be sealed in an envelope and the job reference number must be clearly written at the top left hand corner of the envelope e.g. LOT Ill
iii. All documents must be submitted at no fee to;
The National Coordinator
2, Usman Danfodio Crescent
Zone A4, Opposite State Banquet Hall,
Presidential Villa Asokoro, FCT
iv. Submission of tenders shall close at exactly 12 noon on 14th November 2012. Late submissions will be rejected.