Ministry of Defence Headquatersa
Ship House, Area 10, Garki- Abuja
The Ministry of Defence Headquarters, Ship House,Area 10, Garki Abuja, hereby invites reputable and interested contractors and buyers to tender for the following:
A. Procurement of Goods Works & Services
LotAl: Supply of Diesel to MOD HQ,Abuja
LotA2: Printing of MOD News MOD New Bulletin
LotA3: installation of Solar Powered Lights in MOD HQ Abuja
LotA4: Network Cabling for Skill Laboratory
LotA6: Upgrading of existing Network in Ship House: Replacement of 3 COM with layer 3 Cisco Manageable Switches
LotA6: Replacement of Cat 5 ethernet cables with Cat 6 to accommodate voice and data
LotA7: Deployment of Enterprise edition of Antivirus (Eset NOD 32)
LotA8: Deploymentof Electronic File Tracker in Ship House
LotA9: Supply of Fundus Digital Camera (Ophthalmology Equipment) to Staff Clinic, Ship House
B. Disposal of Assets
Lot B1: Sale of Decommissioned Aircraft
1. Pre-Qualification Requirements
Interested companies must show:
2. Verification of Claims
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three (3)years (2009, 2010,2011);
- VAT Registration Certificate
- Evidence of financial capability, including attestation letter from bidder’s bankers;
- Company profile with CV’s of key officers including photocopies of relevant professional/technical qualifications;
- Verifiable evidence of successful completion of similar works within the past three (3) years. Attach copies of letters of award and certificates of successful completion. (Not applicable to Disposal of Assets);
- Evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Fund Act ... (as amended);
- Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of MOD or BPP is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidders'
3. Collection of Bidding Documents
- The Ministry reserves the right to verify claims made in the submission.
A complete set of Bidding Documents maybe collected by interested bidders or their representatives from the address below:
Office of the Director (Procurement),
Ministry of Defence HQ,
Room G-39, Ship B,
Area 10, Garki Abuja.
Further enquiries regarding this advertisement should be directed to the Office of the Director (Procurement) between 9.00 am. and 3.30 p.m. (Mondays Fridays), at the address stated in paragraph 4 above.
5. Submission of Bids
Bids must be submitted in seated envelopes, boldly marked at the top left comer, "Lot. (Description)" and addressed to:
Ministerial Tenders Board
Ministry of Defence Headquarters,
Ship House,Area 10,
6. Closing Date
All bids must be dropped in the bid box located at the address in paragraph 4 above, on or before 10:00 am. of Tuesday, 2nd October, 2012. Bids submitted after 10:00a.m. of Tuesday, 2nd October, 2012,will be rejected.
7. Bid Opening
Opening of bids received is hereby scheduled as follows:
Dr Ezekiel Oyemomi Auditorium
Ministry of Defence Headquarters,
Ship House, Area 10,
Date: Tuesday, 31st October, Time: 2012,2:00 p.m. prompt
This notice serves as an invitation to the contractors, their representatives and interested members of the public please.
This advertisement shall neither be construed to be a commitment on the part of the Ministry of Defence nor shall it entitle any bidder to any claims whatsoever or seek any indemnity from the Ministry by virtue of any response to the said advertisement,
Interested suppliers, contractors, service providers and members of the public are hereby invited to regularly check on the notice boards of the Ministry for invitations to tender for procurements that are within the approval thresholds of the Permanent Secretary.
Ministry of Defence