The Corporate Affairs Commission wishes to draw the attention of the general public to the procurement notices published in the Thisday Newspaper, Page 40D of Friday, October 12th, 2012. Click here to view advert
Please be informed that the Procurement notice published in the Daily Trust Newspaper of 10th October, 2012 have been amended as follows:
Supply of Generator Sets
Supply of Operational Motor Vehicles (Saloon)
Supply of Air Conditioners
- Supply of Computer Sets
- Supply of Computer Equipments
- Supply of Computer Materials
2) Bid Requirements
Interested firms should include in the submission:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Full details of the Company’s Profile.
- Curriculum Vitae of key personnel showing experience and technical qualification.
- Tax Clearance Certificate for three (3) years.
- VAT registration certificate.
- Full office address and GSM numbers of contact person.
- Companies audited account for 3 years.
- Bank reference
- Evidence of financial capability or bank support.
- Details of the scope should be obtained from Administration department upon payment of Ni 0,000.00 non— refundable fee, with a crossed bank draft (payable to Corporate Affairs Commission)
- Evidence of pension contribution.
- Evidence of compliance with Section 6 of ITF Act.
The Corporate Affairs Commission reserves the right to inspect or verify claims/information submitted as it deems necessary Similarly, the office is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the selection process when unforeseen developments warrant such action, without incurring any liability and assigning any reasons thereof.
3) Bid Documents containing full specification on all the LOTS can be obtained from the office of Director Procurement located on the, fifth (5) floor of the main office building of Plot 420, Tigris Crescent, Maitarna, Abuja, upon payment of a non-refundable sum of Ten Thousand Naira Only (N 10,000.00) for each Lot bided.
4) Closing Date and Submission of Bids
Bids are to be sealed with wax in an envelope indicating the LOT number and specification to the Secretary Tenders Board, Procurement Unit, Corporate Affairs Commission, Plot 420, Tigris Crescent, Maitama, P.M.B 198 Garki— Abuja Submission of bids shall close at 2.00pm on 28 November, 2012 to be immediately followed by bid opening on the same day. Representatives of all bidding firms will be expected to be present at the bid opening session.
5) Any inconvenience caused as a result of the additional information is regretted please.