Total Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited, TEPNG (Company) operator of the NNPC/TEPNG Joint Venture invites interested and reputable Contractors with suitable equipment and relevant experience to tender for the technical bidding phase for the offshore Rig positioning services 2012 for TEPNG offshore Blocks.
2) Scope of Services
The scope of service consists of activities required to accomplish, as a minimum, services to be carried out on the following TEPNG concessions and others where Technical Assistance are offered: OML99, 100,102, others are 112/117, 136 etc. The services are planned to be executed on call-off basis (as need arises) and duration is about 2 years plus 1 year optional period. The Contractor shall be able to carry out offshore Rig positioning services in our JV Blocks as summarized below:
The offshore Rigs classified shall be Jack Up only, (JU). Positioning shall span from wells location in open sea to fixed platform in shallow water. Positioning shall be done in 2 mode namely: JU Rig in jack up mode and JU Rig in semi-sub mode.
- Provision of modern and suitable Differential Global Positioning System (DGPS). In addition, positioning system with Telemetry shall also be required onboard Anchor Handling Tug (AHT).
- All equipment shall have 100% back-up
- Qualified and experienced personnel for Offshore Rig positioning.
- Carry out the offshore Rigs move & positioning services as required.
- Submit a technical report on each operation completed.
3. Mandatory Requirements
4) Nigerian Content
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the (3.09.06) Rig Positioning Services (ARPA, Acoustics, Anchoring, Management, Moves, Quality control, Software, Surface, Underwater, Well re-entry). product category in NipeX joint Qualification system(NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive an Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for; Open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in product/service category, and you are registered with DPR to do business for similar services, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com to download application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian content requirements in the NipeX system.
Company is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and gas business in compliance with the Nigerian Content Act 2010 for Nigerian Content Development. As from the commencement of this Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian oil and gas industry shall be consistent with the level set in the Schedule of the Act and any other targets as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (The Board).
Prospective bidders shall comply with all the provisions of the Nigerian Content Act that relate to this contract but in particular comply with the minimum Nigerian Content % for the scopes which are covered in the Schedule of the Act and any other requirement that may arise from time to time not explicitly stated in this contract but which apply to the contract in fulfillment of the Nigerian Content Act, in the submission of their Tender.
Failure to fully comply with the Nigerian Content Act or demonstrate commitment to Nigerian Content Development Policy of the Nigerian government shall result to disqualification from bidding this contract.
During the bidding stage, Contractors shall be required to:
5) Additional Information
- Develop a Nigerian Content Plan (NCP), which shall explain the methodology of how it intends to comply with the requirements of the Act and how to achieve the set target(s) in the Schedule of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and any targets set by The Board.
- Submit a plan for how you intend to give first consideration to services provided from within Nigeria with a list of work packages, 3rd party services and subcontracts that should be reserved for Nigerian indigenous contractors and those for Community Contractors including the list of services that will be provided by companies of Nigerian origin.
- Submit a plan for how you intend to give first consideration to raw materials and manufactured & assembled goods of Nigerian origin which shall include a breakdown of all raw materials to be utilized and identifying those that are found locally, finished products and materials that will be procured from Nigerian Manufacturing & assembly plants, finished goods that order can be placed from outside Nigeria through Nigerian authorized vendors and accredited agents and those that would be directly imported.
- Demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian-registered company. Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, etc) including company memorandum & article of association and other evidence of entity’s incorporation, shareholding & ownership structure in Nigeria. Maximizing Nigerian Content is a key contract priority, therefore for foreign companies and multinationals in alliance with a local company, submit evidence that the local company is an indigenous company and the binding Agreement of the alliance duly signed Agreement by the CEO of both parties and stating the specific work scope to be performed by each member of the alliance.
- Provide detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (assets, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, workshop, assembly area, repair & maintenance, testing, laboratory, etc) in Nigeria to support this contract, evidence that 50% of all equipment deployed to work by multinational and international companies are owned by the local subsidiaries.
- Provide evidence (personnel list and positions with organization chart to substantiate) of percentage of management that are Nigerian Nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians. Submit tenderer’s corporate organization’s overall human resources structure (mgt, supervisors, senior & junior skilled officers, etc) identifying positions manned/occupied by Nigerian national employees with evidence of type of employment in-country and identifying the positions manned/occupied by other non-national employees.
6) Closing Date
- Failure to provide any of the listed documents or information may automatically disqualify the Supplier.
- This notice and the ensuing qualification process neither creates any commitment by TEPNG nor establish any legal relationship with TEPNG.
- All costs incurred in registering and pre-qualifying for this and other service categories in NJQS shall be borne solely by the Contractors/suppliers.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as an invitation to Tender (ITT) nor a commitment on the part of TEPNG to award a contract to any supplier and/or associated companies, subcontractors or agents.
- The ITT and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX. Interested bidders are therefore advised to ensure that their profiles in NipeX are active with a valid official email address accessible by their organization as this shall be the only means to transmit the ITT.
- Tendering process will be the NNPC contracting process requiring prequalified companies to submit technical tender first. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
- Man hour figures for Capital Project Portfolios are estimates to provide definition to the scope and do not constitute guaranteed quantities.
- COMPANY will only recognize and correspond with duly authorized officers of the pre-qualified bidders and NOT through individuals or agents acting on their behalf.
Only tenderers who are registered with category 3.09.06; Rig Positioning Services (ARPA, Acoustics, Anchoring, Management, Moves, Quality control, Software, Surface, Underwater, Well re-entry category as at 14/12/2012 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
Please visit Nigerian Petroleum Exchange (NipeX) public opportunity portal at www.nipexng.com
for a copy of this advertisement and any other required information.