The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) is desirous of constructing a befitting high performance corporate Headquarters in the Central Business District of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
Pursuant to this, NCDMB hereby invites interested and suitably qualified construction contractors with appropriate resources and relevant experience to prequalify to tender for the construction of the head office complex.
2) Scope of Work
Construction, installation, Testing, Commissioning of:
3) Pre-Qualification Requirements
- Multi-storey Office Complex - 15 Floors/23,000m2
- Building Services (MEP)
- External works
- Other ancillary structures
To qualify for consideration, contractors are required to supply three (3) sets of the under-mentioned documents in binders, with specific sections separated by dividers in the same order as set out below:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Corporate Affairs Commission CAC) by inclusion of certificate of incorporation and Article of Association
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years
- Evidence of Compliance with Pensions Act by inclusion of Compliance Letter from Pension Commission
- List of relevant qualified personnel with documentary evidence of professional and academic qualifications
- List of relevant equipment with documentary evidence of proof of ownership or availability for the proposed work
- Detailed Company Profile as a Construction Company with experience in projects of similar nature and complexity (buildings not less than 10 floors) in the past five years and verifiable letters of Contract award and Certificates of job completion within the last 5 years (for ongoing projects, work cited should be at least 70% physically completed). Evidence of at least 2 No. completed similar projects in the last 3 years of value not less than Ten Billion Naira (N10,000.,000,000.00) each. Information on such cited projects shall comprise the following:
- Title of Project(s)
- Brief Description of Projects(s)
- Client(s) and Client(s) address(es)
- Scope of works performed
- Date of award of contract(s)
- Contract period
- Actual completion period
- Reason for discrepancies between contract period and actual completion period, if any.
- Name and address of person in clients’ organizations for each referenced project (provide telephone numbers and e-mail addresses for quick reference) to whom enquiries could be directed.
- Completion certificate for completed projects and letter of award for ongoing projects.
- Evidence of annual company turnover of not less than N5 billion.
Nigerian Content Requirements
- Evidence of Compliance with ITF Act 2011
- Evidence of current Department of Petroleum Resources registration.
- Full office, yards and workshop addresses of the Company in Nigeria
- List of sub-contractors or partners that your company has Worked with/is working with, with documentary evidence of such relationship (attach agreement signed with sub-contractors)
- Provide the detailed hit of relevant available equipment and support Facilities.
- Company’s Quality Assurance Policy and Plan and any Quality Assurance Accreditation/ Awards ever awarded to the contractor.
- Full name of Bankers and letter from Bankers stating financial capability
- Provide your Corporate Health, Safety, Environment and Security Policy and Plan/Manual including evidence of Medical retainership and workmen compensation insurance.
- For a joint or partnership, the previous experience being claimed should include those executed by the joint Venture of partnership and Power of Attorney for same.
Consistent with me provision of the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry Content Development Act 2010, bidders will be required to demonstrate commitment to optimize Nigerian Content for the execution of the work including specific Local Content Plan.
- Demonstrate that entity proposed for execution of the work is a Nigerian- registered company or a Nigerian -registered company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance of joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties far this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set— up in Nigeria.
- Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure with certified true copies of CAC forms CO2 and CO7 including company memorandum & article of association and other evidence of entity’s incorporation.
- Provide evidence of what percentages of its management position is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerian resources (labour, material etc) relative to the total work volume.
- Provide detailed plan for staff training and development.
- Provide location of in — country facilities (warehousing, offices, repair workshops etc)
- Provide details of any other Nigerian Content initiatives the company is involved in.
Prequalification application with all the required documents should be neatly packaged in binders. The binders shall be enclosed and sealed in a main envelop that is marked “Pre-qualification for Construction of NCDMB Headquarters” on the top left comer and addressed and submitted to:
The Executive Secretary,
Nigerian Content Development& Monitoring Board
Lambert Eradiri Road, Onopa
5) Closing Date
To reach him on or before 12 Noon December 14, 2012
All enquiries concerning the preparation of this prequalification should be forwarded to the same office.
- Prequalification submissions must be in accordance and must comply with the requirements set forth above.
- This invitation is not an invitation to tender and it does not obligate NCDM.B to consider a responding company for invitation to tender or inform them of any resultant action, NCDMB reserves the right to either accept or reject any submittal in part or in whole at its sole discretion.
- All costs incurred as a result of this prequalification and any subsequent request for information shall be to the responding company’s account.