It is the fervent desire of the current administration in Oyo State to sanitise trading activities in the State and, as well, ensure that commercial activities are conducted in conducive, secure and environmentally friendly terrains all over the State.
In furtherance of this lofty objective, and in compliance with Due Process requirements, applications are hereby invited from suitable, competent and qualified contractors with good pedigree to bid for the following projects:
Construction of Modern Neighbourhood Open Stalls/market at Toll-Gate, Lagos-Ibadan Express Road, side A, at Oluyole Local Government Area.
Construction of Modern Neighbourhood Open Stalls/market at Toll Gate, Lagos-Ibadan Express-Road, Side B, at Oluyole Local Government Area.
Construction of Modern Neighbourhood open stalls/market at Temidire market, New Ife Road, Egbeda Local Government Area.
Construction of Modem Neighbourhood Open Stalls/market at Scout Camp, Challenge, Ibadan South East Local Government Area.
Construction of Modern Neighbourhood Open Stalls/market at Samonda, adjacent to Oyo State Trade Fair complex, Ibadan North Local Govemment Area.
Rehabilitation of Oke-Bola Shopping Complex at Oke-Bola Area; and construction of additional Modern Neighbourhood Open Stalls, at Ibadan South West Local Government Area.
Rehabilitation of Adamasingba Shopping Complex at Ibadan North West Local Government Area.
2) Bid Requirements:
Interested and competent contractors are expected to provide the following documents:
- Evidence of Incorporation by the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of Registration with Oyo State Bureau of Public Procurement.
- Evidence of Registration of Business Premises with Oyo State
- Ministry of Trade, Investment and Cooperatives.
- Evidence of payment of Companies Income Tax Clearance in the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of payment of Personal Income Tax Clearance by at least two (2) Directors covering the last 3 years.
- Experience of similar projects executed in the last five (5) years i.e letters of award and certificates of completion
- Proof of Financial Capability and Banking support.
- Evidence of payment of non-Refundable Tenders Fee in the following two (2) categories:
(a) Construction N50,000.00
(b) Rehabilitation N25,000.00
payable in certified Bank cheques issued in favour of Ministry of Trade, Investment and Cooperatives, Oyo State.
3) Other Relevant Information
Early submission of bid documents will be an added advantage;
The State government reserves the right to take final decision(s) on any of the documents received and no further correspondence will be entertained there-upon.
4) Collection of Bid Documents:
Pre-qualification and Tender documents should be collected from Rm 72, Ministry of Trade, Investment and Cooperatives, Secretariat, Ibadan.
5) Submission of Bid Documents
The tender documents, with accompanying relevant documents which must be signed and duly sealed, should be submitted to The Cabinet Office, Room 27, Office of the Executive Governor, Secretariat, Ibadan in sealed wax envelopes and marked on top left corner: “Tender Contract Award”
6) Closing Date
12noon on Friday, November 16, 2012.
Bids will be opened by 1pm on the same day at the above address in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.
The Hon. Commissioner
Ministry of Trade, Investment and Co-operatives, Secretariat, Ibadan