Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (SDWPL) invites interested and qualified companies in tendering for provision of Services listed under ‘Scope of Work/Service Requirements which will be carried out in respect of its 2014— 2017 oil and gas wells drilling, completions and workovers for deep water operations in Nigeria. Availability to commence provision of services is required for an anticipated Commencement Date: Second (2) Quarter 2014 with a primary term of Two (2) Years plus a possible optional term of One (1)Year.
Scope of Work/Service Requirements
ESRS-201 2-CW 1013454 Wireline Logging Services
Wireline Logging services shall consist of complete logging services required for open hole and cased hole logging operations in vertical, highly deviated or horizontal wells and inclusive of real time transmission to SDWPL’s Lagos and Port Harcourt/Onne port base. Interested Applicants must be able to provide the following as required for Wireline Logging Services:
- Packages of latest technology open hole and cased hole wireline logging units and tools for oil and water base mud systems inclusive of high pressure and temperature tools for 6” to 17-1/2” hole sizes.
- Packages of latest technology logging tools, inclusive of spectral gamma ray, high resolution array and anisotropic resistivities, neutron, density. multi-pole sonic, electrical and acoustic borehole imaging (for water and oil based mud). NMR, elemental capture wireline coring, drill pipe conveyance (including logging while fishing), Wireline Jars, electronic weak point release tools and VSP.
- Compact triple combo services with maximum integrated tool lengths (Res/Neu/Den/Cal/Gr) less than 60 feet including associated telemetry. These integrated triple combos must be combinable with latest technology acoustic tools.
- Latest generation modular pressure and sampling tools (combinable with other tools), which include options for pump out, multi probe testing, proven technology fluid identification while pumping for oil and water based muds, strain and quartz gauges with documentation for gauge accuracy, capability to collect multiple PVT quality samples. Tool shall be capable of being run on wireline and drill pipe (multiple latch scenarios) if hole conditions warrant.
- Cased hole logging and production logging services and maintenance tools including junk baskets, CCL, variable density & azimuthally imaging cement bond measurements, and saturation tools, with emphasis on pulsed neutron spectroscopy (Carbon/Oxygen) and pulsed neutron capture (Sigma), and thermal neutron porosity logging, to be run inside standard tubing sizes for single and dual completions.
- Hardware and software to transmit real time directly to SDWPL’s Lekki office, Escravos and Port-Harcourt bases. SDWPL shall provide the data link between the rig-site and the remote locations; Contractor shall provide the hardware and software.
- Open hole PVT well site acquisition and validation services
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested bidders are required to be prequalified in Category 3.04.10 (Electrical Logging/Calibration Services) in the Nipex Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified bidders in above categories shall receive Invitation to Technical Tender.
- Note, interested bidders including their sub-contractor(s) shall be required to:
a. Meet all JQS mandatory requirements to be listed as “PRE-QUALIFIED” for a Category in the NJQS database.
b. Meet alt Nigerian Content requirements stated in this advert in their responses to the Invitation to Technical Tender.
(Failure to meet the Nigerian content requirements is a “FATAL FLAK”.)
Nigerian Content Requirements
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the Product/Service Category you are listed for open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log-in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check ‘My Supplier Status’ and then click ‘Supplier Product Group’.
- If you are not listed in a Product/Service Category noted above, and you are registered with DPR to do business for this Category, please contact Nipex office at 30. Oyinkan Abayomi drive, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR Certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate and complete the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact Nipex office for further action.
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure: submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms CAC 2, CAC 7.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians: show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work: provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Specific to this project, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
- Provide human capacity building development plan including budget which must be a minimum of 10% of project man-hours or cost. Training will be targeted at developing capacity other than bidder’s personnel. Trainees will be nominated from a database maintained by NCDMB and the services of OGTAN registered trainers utilized to cover classroom modules.
- Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O. Box).
- Provide details of equipment ownership and Nigerian Content
- Equipment Certificate (NCEC) Location of in-country facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair and maintenance facilities and, testing facilities.
- Bidder must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/Category 3.04.10 (Electrical Logging/Calibration Services) by 16:00 Hours, November 26, 2012 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit technical bid.
Please note the following:
- Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified in NJQS under this product/service category.
- The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be viaNipeX.
- Bidders who for the purpose of this bid process enter into a iv, partnership, consortium, etc with another bidder bidding on this project will be disqualified.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall he to the applicant’s account.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SDWPL to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SDWPL and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall he the NNPC contracting process requiring prequalified companies to submit technical tenders first. Following a technical review and evaluation, only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
- SDWPL will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualified companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
- Please visit the Nigerian Petroleum Exchange (Nipex) Public Opportunity Portal, www.nipexng.com copy of this advertisement and any other required information.
Chevron Nigeria Limited, 2 Chevron Drive, Lekki Peninsula, P.M.B. 12825, Lagos.