1.1 The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), a Parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Transport hereby invites reputable and interested contractors/service providers/consultants with good and proven, track record to submit technical and financial bids for the projects listed in the table below:
Lot Project Title
- Re-Design of Helipad at the Nigerian Maritime Resource Development Centre (NMRDC), Kirikiri, Lagos
- Network Upgrade and Optimization, Eastern zone
- Procurement and Installation of High capacity UPS and inverter systems
- Deploying back-up servers for maritime databank integrated Document Management system
- Reconnaissance survey and sea floor mapping of the Kirikiri channel adjacent to the Nigerian Maritime Resource Development Centre Kirikiri — Lagos.
2.1 Prospective bidders are required to submit the following documents:
3.0 Collection of Bid Documents
- Company profile stating registered office and functional contact address (including e-mail address and telephone numbers).
- Evidence of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2009, 2010 & 2011) showing annual turnover.
- Evidence of VAT Registration with TIN No. and past remittances for the last 3 years from Federal. Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).
- Evidence of Certification or Exemption from PENCOM in accordance with the Pension Reform Act, 2004 which must include evidence of remittance of Employees Pension Contributions/Deductions as applicable.’
- Evidence of compliance with industrial Training Fund (1TF) Act, !0i1.
- Audited Statement of Account of the Company for the last three years duly endorsed by a firm of Chatered Accountant&
- List of verifiable documentary evidence of similar projects successfully executed/on-going within the last three years (e.g Letters of Award., Job completion. Certificates, etc)
- Provision of Bid Security for all bids valued above N50 Million at 2% of the bid price by way of guarantee from a reputable Bank.
- Evidence of working capital for bids valued at N50 Million and above, and Reference letter from a reputable Bank of financial capability to execute the project (Bank Guarantees from a reputable bank will form part of the evaluation criteria).
- A sworn affidavit that none of the Directors has been convicted in any court of law for any criminal offence.
- List of key personnel including professionals to be attached to the work, including photocopies of relevant professional certificates.
3.1 Interested Companies/Firms should collect bid documents starting from Tuesday; 6thNovernber, 2012 from the Office of the Deputy Director, Procurement. 5th Floor, Nigerian Maritime Administration & Safety Agency, No 4 Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos after payment of a non-refundable fee of Thirty Thousand Naira F (N30,000.00) only for each Lot at The Financial Services Department (Revenue Section) of the Agency on the 4th floor.
40 Closing Date for Submission Opening of Bids:
4.1 All Bids should be submitted in an envelope with one set of CD-rom. The envelope should be clearly marked stating the Project. Lot Number Company’s Name and submitted on or before 12noon on Tuesday, 20th November, 2012 in the office of:
The Deputy Director (Procurement),
5th Floor (Room 500),
Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency,
No.4 Burma Road, Apapa, P.M.B. 12861,
P.M.B Marina, Lagos.
E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.nimasa.gov.ng
5.0 Opening of Bids Shall be on the same day, Tuesday 20th November by 1.00p.m. at the Agency Boardroom, 4 Burma Road, 9th Floor. Apapa.
6.1 All enquiries regarding this advertisement should be directed to the office of the Deputy Director of Procurement and/or through the following telephone numbers: 08088524788, 080233225726.
7.0 Please Note:
- Late submission of bids will not be entertained.
- Any Bid submission on 20th November, 2012 should be dropped at the venue of the Opening at the Agency’s Boardroom before 12noon.
- All CAC, VAT, PENCOMTIF and Tax Clearance Certificates submitted may be referred to Security Agencies, Corporate Affairs Commission, Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), industrial Training Fund, National Pension Commission and other relevant bodies for verification.
- This notice shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency to award any form of contract to any respondent nor shall it entitle any Company/Firm submitting documents to claim any indemnity from the Agency.
- The Agency is not bound to accept the lowest tender and Bidders shall be responsible for all costs in preparation and submission of bids.