Posted by Chinyere on Wed 07th Nov, 2012 - nigeriantenders.com
Federal Government of Nigeria African Development Fund
Cross River State Agricultural Development Programme (CRSADP)
Date: 7th November, 2012
Loan No: 2100-1500-13044
IFB No: EKSADP/ADB/NCB/WKS/12/02
Loan Name: Support to National Programme for Food Security in EkitI, Ondo and Cross-River states (SNPFS).
1) This is re-advertisement of our publication in The Daily Trust, The Sun and The Newspapers of 23rd April 2012.
2) The Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a loan from the African Development Fund towards the cost of the Support to National Programme for Food security (SNPFS) in Ekiti, Ondo and Cross-River States and intends to apply part of the funds to cover the eligible payments under the Contract for the following works:
Re-Invitation of Bids for Construction of Rural Access Roads in Ekiti State:
Description: Construction of Orin Odo - Arwlainbande Oda link Road
Length (km): 14.00
Site Location: Ekiti State
Completion Period: 90 days
Bid Security: 1,500,000.00
3) Bidders may submit bids for alt the tot and must possess the capacity and/or capability to execute the jobs contained in the lot.
4) The Cross-River State Agricultural Development Programme (CRSADP) responsible for implementing this project in Ekiti State; now invites seated bids from eligible bidders for the Construction of Rural Access Roads in Ekiti State
5) A complete set of Bidding Documents maybe purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to any of the addresses below and upon payment of a non-refundable bid fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) In local currency or other freely convertible currency.
(a) EkitiState Agricultural Development Programme (EKSADP),
Besides Water Booster Station, Oke Isan, Isan-Ekiti, Ekiti State
(b) National Programme for Food Security (NPFS) office extension,
No. 22, Panama Crescent
6) Bids shall be valid bra period of 90 days after Bid Opening and must be accompanied by security as Indicated above. Failure to comply with this requirement will the disqualification of the bidder.
7) Closing Date
Bids shall be delivered to Ekiti State Agricultural Development Programme (EKSADP), IBB Way, Opposite Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calebar, on or before 12Noon on 5th December, 2012 and must be accompanied by a bid security as indicated above, at which time they will be opened in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend,
Signed: Programme Manager (EKSADP)